Southland

I saw the commercial a couple days ago and there are guitars playing in the background and I've heard the same song in a Gossip Girl commercial.

Does anyone know?

"God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash

southland

can anyone tell me the name of that song thats in the southland commercial? the only lyrics i can hear are "your a champion, your a champion, your the world's greatest champion" its sounded like it was by fantasia or alcia keys. i really apprciate it thanx;)

Re: southland

can anyone tell me the name of that song thats in the southland commercial? the only lyrics i can hear are "your a champion, your a champion, your the world's greatest champion" its sounded like it was by fantasia or alcia keys. i really apprciate it thanx;)

Sounds to me like Flipsyde ft Akon "Champion"

Re: southland

no thats no it its more like a female song and it sounds a little bit lighter, but thanx

I saw the commercial a couple days ago and there are guitars playing in the background and I've heard the same song in a Gossip Girl commercial.

Does anyone know?

its pink floyd - wish you were here
well thats the song that gets played on the advert in the uk i doubt they would make different adverts for the uk and the us so im sure it will be the same song
the advert starts with a opening shot of a pair of boots on a dark night right ?

its pink floyd - wish you were here
well thats the song that gets played on the advert in the uk i doubt they would make different adverts for the uk and the us so im sure it will be the same song
the advert starts with a opening shot of a pair of boots on a dark night right ?

they make different trailers for the US and the UK.

that one is for More4 in the UK.

Southland 2012 commercial

TNT has a commercial out for the season premiere of southland, and there is a cover of These Boots Are Made For Walking, can anyone tell me who does the cover?

Boots are made for walking cover?

TNT has a commercial out for the 2012 season premiere of southland, and there is a cover of These Boots Are Made For Walking, can anyone tell me who does the cover?

Back