Gossip Girl

Has anyone figured out this song yet...

"up ahead, the sun in front of you, it's the light above your door to guide you"

It's not Aqualung.

There's 2 [maybe 3] 30 second commercials with Serena [the blonde main character].

One of the promos with Serena IS by Aqualung. But the other promo, the one everyone ALL over the internet is looking for, is the unidentified one. And it's not by Until June. This one's lyrics contain: "light above your door to guide you". That's the one we should focus one right now. :lol:

We also haven't figured out this song yet.

"Slip away, you'll never make it through"

hi i really need help and i cant seem to find the artist or song title to the song

hope someone knows the track

this song plays for next week's episode.. it flashes between scenes and words that say "love needs no words", while a female sings, a violin plays, and there are fingers snapping.

the only words i heard were "save for a rainy day"... and "ooooh". everyone seems to be at some kind of event, because they are all dressed up nice (when aren't they, right)

any help??
thanks!!

"Save For A Rainy Day" by Jan and Dean

"No One" by Regina Spektor

No one

Tell me what you told me again
and I might believe you next time.
Maybe give it another try.
I'll open my pocket,
and show you my stash.
A small stash of cash and flesh,
to save for a rainy day.
Save for a rainy day.

??

:ph34r:

Is this the same spot that aired during ANTM tonight? I too, would like to know the song. Very romantic.

Does anyone know the song that plays during the commercial for Gossip Girl? I just saw it on TV a few minutes ago. Thanks!

What is the song in the gossip girl TV show trailer that plays while they are at the humphrey house? It plays while dan is talking to jenny and his dad and she's licking envelopes. Its not justin timberlake, its not aqualung! its kind of slow but it's a man singing and it starts "i remember your eyes and.... watching ..crashing down...ill never forget never how dreams get... never never forget." its from when dan jenny and their dad are is in the humprey kitchen and jenny's talking about serena and kiss on the lips.

its at 1:31 on this promo

Ladies and Gentlemen the song you are looking for is

"All We Are" by OneRepublic

Originally posted by becky+Sep 16 2007, 02:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (becky @ Sep 16 2007, 02:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SamK1987@Aug 19 2007, 04:57 PM
Anyone know the title/artist of the song on the newest 30 second promo?

The lyrics are like "Slip away. You'll never make it through." I tried googling them but nothing really comes up. It's driving me crazy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QZEXptc-_vk&mod...de=user&search=
I want to know this one too...
And the other one in the Jenny promo. I spent almost an hour searching :( [/b][/quote]
I just found out the "Slip away . . ." song is called "Reverse of Shade" by The Windupdeads!!!!! It's confirmed on their myspace.

Oh, and people have been claiming that the other unknown song in the Jenny/Dan/Serena promos is called "Can't be Happening" by The Marlows but I can't find anything about them at all. One site had a link to their supposed band webpage (marlowmusic.net or something like that), but I checked it out and that Marlow guy sounds nothing like the voice in those promos. I doubt he was the right Marlow.

Here's a Youtube of The Windupdeads' song to include their replies in the included remarks column.

Back