Gossip Girl

this promo with jenny & another one with serena are the SAME SONG & i look at the youtube comments for the videos & forums about the show & i see a lot of people trying to find it too! the lyrics that i can only hear are " i'll be here, above your door, to guide you " this is the jenny one -
& this is the serena one -

there is another promo with serena & its this - http://youtube.com/watch?v=soZM8GW6WPY&mod...de=user&search=

^^ that song is "you do" by until june washington

"i saw in front of you" is some more lyrics i heard since that song angelwings88 is trying to find out in the jenny promo is also in the dan promo too: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cliQMJ0JPLA&mod...de=user&search= & in the serena as well. you cant really here the first words hes saying since its all mumbled or something. it sounds like hes saying what the hell. LOL the band sounds so FAMILIAR to me too does anyone else think that?

the song in the serena dan & jenny promo is something to believe in by aqualung someone FINALLY found it:D i knew they sounded familiar!

does anyone know what song this is?
it sounds like the band Until June if that helps at all ...

thanks!

ok the newest promo for the show has a song sung by a guy. the lyrics are this: "you talk too much no ones really listening, we stumble into our lives. turn out the lights and what are we left with?" i have been to every database and search engine and can not find the name of this song. if anyone can tell me the name of this song that would be great.

the one with the lyrics "you talk too much no ones really listening, we stumble into our lives. turn out the lights and what are we left with?"

is called something to believe in by aqualung

Theres a song dat plays in da background of da latest gossip girl commercial on the cw, the show looks lame but da song I heard in da background went something like...
"you talk too much, no one really listens, we stumble into our lives..."

IDK the title or artist, its like a rock kind of song, anyone out there kno it ?

nah dats not it, this commercial is newer than dat 1 on you tube, and its a male artist, sounds similar to coldplay or the fray, dont kno who it is for sure though, thanx for tryin to help out though, anyone kno da song im looking for ?

Originally posted by M1gu3l@Sep 15 2007, 01:52 PM
Theres a song dat plays in da background of da latest gossip girl commercial on the cw, the show looks lame but da song I heard in da background went something like...
"you talk too much, no one really listens, we stumble into our lives..."

IDK the title or artist, its like a rock kind of song, anyone out there kno it ?
That one is "Something To Believe In" by Aqualung

partial lyrics:
You talk too much.
Maybe that's your way
Of breaking up the silence
That fills you up.
But it doesn't sound the same
When no one's really listening

We stumble into our lives:
Reach for a hand to hold.
And any wonder
We need to find
A certain something, certain.

Turn out the light
And what are you left with?

Originally posted by SamK1987@Aug 19 2007, 04:57 PM
Anyone know the title/artist of the song on the newest 30 second promo?

The lyrics are like "Slip away. You'll never make it through." I tried googling them but nothing really comes up. It's driving me crazy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QZEXptc-_vk&mod...de=user&search=
I want to know this one too...
And the other one in the Jenny promo. I spent almost an hour searching :(

I checked out all these songs and none of them are it...I couldn't check out the Samantha Newark one because it said I have to buy it and there were no previews.

I think the lyrics went "you turn your back" or something and it's a girl singing

Originally posted by becky@Sep 16 2007, 05:11 PM
The song is called "It's All On You" by Samantha Newark.

Check out her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/samalasmusic
You can download the song for free. You can even view the lyrics.
I don't see any option to listen to her music. I only see a menu list to buy songs, and "It's All On You" isn't even on that list

There should be a music player that starts up near the top on the right half of the screen. "It's All On You" is the fourth/last song listed on the player. If the music player isn't appearing, maybe try opening the site in a different browser (eg. if you are using Netscape, try Internet Explorer or Firefox instead).

So I guess I'm not going crazy and seeing things... phew...
Thanx taltos

Back