FOOTBALL PLAYER VS ANTEATERS

alright, i'm gonna make some toast and probably some chocolate milk...i just went on a wicked night biking...and i'm hungry

Originally posted by Fitz+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fitz)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>To me it's always looked like uncircumcised guys were moving in and out of their own skin as much as anything else when I've watched "clinical films" [/b]

Well doesn't more play within the skin = more friction = more fun?

Originally posted by Fitz@
I don't undestand why any guy would have it done of his own free will
:lol: That's EXACTLY MY POINT! If it's not something you'd want done as a man, why force it on your baby? And don't tell me babies can't feel the pain as much.. oh they feel it alright, they just don't have the words to tell you "MOTHERFUCKER that hurts!!"

<!--QuoteBegin-Jesse

circumcision is more of a cleanliness thing
[/quote]
If you're talking about not having to push back the foreskin while cleaning, that is literally about a half-second's worth of extra work. Any other kind of cleanliness issue is just myth, as long as bathe regularly there's no threat of infection or anything, and in fact the foreskin's whole purpose is to protect the opening from bacteria. Read this.

Circumcising a man is the equivalent of surgically removing a woman's labia. It serves zero purpose and in fact just invites health issues.

*shrug* You still don't have to agree with me. I'm just saying facts is facts and the only clinical reason baby boys are still circumcised in this day and age is good old fashioned stubborness.

Originally posted by manintights89@Aug 11 2005, 10:17 PM
night rider
:lol: Are you talking about the show? How do you even know that show??

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 11 2005, 07:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 11 2005, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fitz
To me it's always looked like uncircumcised guys were moving in and out of their own skin as much as anything else when I've watched "clinical films"

[/b][/quote]
All that loose skin is less friction for the guy. I would think for the woman too. :unsure: Tighter skin is more friction. That's just simple physics. ;)
And it is different for infants. I'm not saying it's right or less painful. I don't remember. But it isn't major surgery until after puberty. I wouldn't have it done as an adult for the same reason I wouldn't have it reversed if I could. ;)

OK then "friction" isn't the word I'm looking for.. but if I may be crude for a second - :) - let me ask this: when you're all alone, do you apt for a tight grip with very little up and down motion or do you prefer more movement? Because that's what I'm imagining the difference would equate to.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 11 2005, 10:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 11 2005, 10:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Fitz+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fitz)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>To me it's always looked like uncircumcised guys were moving in and out of their own skin as much as anything else when I've watched "clinical films" [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Fitz
@
I don't undestand why any guy would have it done of his own free will

:lol: That's EXACTLY MY POINT! If it's not something you'd want done as a man, why force it on your baby? And don't tell me babies can't feel the pain as much.. oh they feel it alright, they just don't have the words to tell you "MOTHERFUCKER that hurts!!"

<!--QuoteBegin-Jesse

circumcision is more of a cleanliness thing
[/quote]
If you're talking about not having to push back the foreskin while cleaning, that is literally about a half-second's worth of extra work. Any other kind of cleanliness issue is just myth, as long as bathe regularly there's no threat of infection or anything, and in fact the foreskin's whole purpose is to protect the opening from bacteria. Read this.

Circumcising a man is the equivalent of surgically removing a woman's labia. It serves zero purpose and in fact just invites health issues.

*shrug* You still don't have to agree with me. I'm just saying facts is facts and the only clinical reason baby boys are still circumcised in this day and age is good old fashioned stubborness. [/b][/quote]
ur really taking this personal, hehe..
just say you like it without the foreskin

Hmm.. ok after some mental imagery I see what you're saying. I think my argument was because I was thinking more about the stimulation of one particular area, not the contact all along the skin.

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 11 2005, 11:12 PM
ur really taking this personal, hehe..
just say you like it without the foreskin
Do you mean "with the foreskin"? And that has nothing to do with it anyway, I've never even been with someone who's uncircumcised. It's about not understanding why we continue to mutilate body parts that are not our own to mutilate when there's not one single reason for it.

Originally posted by Melissa
Hmm.. ok after some mental imagery I see what you're saying. I think my argument was because I was thinking more about the stimulation of one particular area, not the contact all along the skin.

;)

Even in that one particular area it would seem to me that contact with ones partner is preferable ones own skin. *shrugs*

to tell you the truth...yea ur probably right. god gave us a body and we shouldn't abuse it... but it's all the same. people get piercings - that's the same thing, tattoos - same thing. it's not only just a religious thing, but also cultural...a lot of cultures prefer their children to be circumcized. + it doesn't say it's wrong to have it however you want...it's just preferance.

Originally posted by manintights89@Aug 11 2005, 11:19 PM
well this has been a great conversation
*sighh* I'm shutting the fuck up now.

no i just mean

its a wierd thing to talk about

nothing against your entusiasm towards the subject

Back