Happy Birthday Zelda!

$ony has made them too expensive for me at the moment. Plus it is too hard right now to tell if Blue-ray or HD-DVD will come out on top. Those are my only 2 setbacks in getting a PS3. But they are pretty big setbacks at the moment.

I was totally cheering for Sega during those console wars....I even bought a Dreamcast. But alas the console died a horrible death. WHAM, it's cappa was detated from it's head.

:D ....

The battle system is soo amazing!....too bad I plan to stop gaming after this... :(

..planning on growing up! :D

F that, how old are you? I'm 22 and I plan on being a gamer for the rest of my life. As long as you keep your priorities straight and get your "grown up stuff" done you'll be fine to do up some gaming. My dad is 55 and he plays nascar 06 like 2 hours a day. It will screw you up if you start playing WoW or EQ or some stupid mmo and get all addicted. I've seriously seen EQ and WoW really mess with peoples lives. Melissa could tell you about that.

Btw FFXII is pretty damn sweet.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 14 2006, 08:44 PM
F that, how old are you? I'm 22 and I plan on being a gamer for the rest of my life. As long as you keep your priorities straight and get your "grown up stuff" done you'll be fine to do up some gaming. My dad is 55 and he plays nascar 06 like 2 hours a day. It will screw you up if you start playing WoW or EQ or some stupid mmo and get all addicted. I've seriously seen EQ and WoW really mess with peoples lives. Melissa could tell you about that.

Btw FFXII is pretty damn sweet.
I get all that, but I really can't see myself playing games 5 years in the future...

maybe its not the whole I need to grow up thing, I get it, stay away from mmo's and your fine....but I can even now barely sit down and spend 1/2 hour playing ff12...I get bored....I guess whatever fits your lifestyle or the lifestyle you wish to live..... B)

Oh I get it, you are getting bored of gaming, that happened to me too, I dont play nearly as much as I used to. I believe thats normal.

Back