HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARRET!

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
And happy birthday to Stephanie and Leone and everyone else I've missed in my absence but can't recall right now without the aid of my Dayplanner which is prolly packed up in the storage shed!

:woo:

And spankin's for you in three weeks. ;) :naughty:

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 21 2007, 12:56 PM
And happy birthday to Stephanie and Leone and everyone else I've missed in my absence but can't recall right now without the aid of my Dayplanner which is prolly packed up in the storage shed!

:wub:

when are we having a high school basement reunion? haha.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow+Oct 21 2007, 11:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmelieMellow @ Oct 21 2007, 11:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 21 2007, 12:56 PM

:wub:

when are we having a high school basement reunion? haha.
[/b][/quote]
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Soon I hope!

hellooooo everybodddy~! it's nice to be back. it smells like glue in here. love it. le sigh.

Ohhhhhh umm................it was some sort of organic naturally occurring substance. A pollen or fungus or some such. Cos ya know no one here would ingest anything of a mind altering nature intentionally. :whistle: :rolleyes:

oh no, never way.

eeeps. i am sleepy. i will catch up with you all laters.

It was fumes from varnish remover!!! It was household cleaning products!!! The exterminator was just here!!! It waaassss burrrrrnt cooookieeeeesssssss. :cry:

Is it too late to take the 5th? :unsure:

Thanks everybody, sorry I'm so late, I don't check the old adtunes that often due to its lack of usage. :rolleyes:

Back