Happy Birthday Zelda!

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
Welcome everyone. I am here to tell you all of a very special occasion. Well, the date is a bit off but still... This year is the 20th anniversary of the Legend of Zelda! (applause)

The very first game to feature our oh-so-loved tiny left-handed hero in green was released in 1986, and has changed the hearts of many. Even better: some years later, we got another game, titled A Link to the Past! After that, many more came and more and they were all fun and happy and joyful and there were many colors. Then came Ocarina of Time, which we all know and love

Anyway, id like to thank Miyamoto for giving us our little boy without a fairy, and while thanking him id like to know when in the nine hells were gonna get the new game :)

happy birthday

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 16 2006, 09:35 PM
I don't know about Zelda, but hooray for Link! :woo:
:lol: of course i meant the entire game, including all characters *

* Link, Zelda and all others are registered trademark © Nintendo 1986. Link, Zelda and tiny little sword sold seperately. Pool table may cause injury when inhaled. Nintendo will not be held responsible for any person's desire of putting on a green pointy hat and throwing bombs after playing with the game, action figures, or sleeping in the Link pyjamas or ganondorf bed.

Zelda was too long and confusing for me. I liked Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 16 2006, 07:10 PM
Zelda was too long and confusing for me. I liked Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt.
IP BAN.

LINK OWNS J00!!!!

I didn't know Zelda was that old... :huh:

Speaking of games, how many damn Final Fantasy Games are out? Last time I checked it was like eleven...the shit won't stop! :blink:

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 17 2006, 08:44 AM

Speaking of games, how many damn Final Fantasy Games are out? Last time I checked it was like eleven...the shit won't stop! :blink:
yep, there even were tactics games, and final fantasy 10-2, and stuff...

i think 14 or so total, but part 11 is online only :huh: oh right there even making a shooter game ased on one character from FF7

anyway FF12 should be close to completion

Zelda kicks many asses but is also the suck at the same time! :angry:

Why? do you ask? See, those of us that are huge fans cannot wait for Twilight Princess to come out but Nintendo toys with our emotions by promising different dates and then pushing it back some more, ultimately resulting in us having to purchase a whole new console each time a new zelda comes out.

Originally posted by Scythe+Apr 16 2006, 10:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Apr 16 2006, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 17 2006, 08:44 AM

yep, there even were tactics games, and final fantasy 10-2, and stuff...

i think 14 or so total, but part 11 is online only :huh: oh right there even making a shooter game ased on one character from FF7

anyway FF12 should be close to completion [/b][/quote]
They've begun development on FF13 I think too, for PS3.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 17 2006, 05:49 PM
Zelda kicks many asses but is also the suck at the same time! :angry:

Why? do you ask? See, those of us that are huge fans cannot wait for Twilight Princess to come out but Nintendo toys with our emotions by promising different dates and then pushing it back some more, ultimately resulting in us having to purchase a whole new console each time a new zelda comes out.
there there rhonda: its sure to be released this year

Plus, as I've said time and time again, Twilight Princess WILL BE ON GAMECUBE! They are already working on a new Zelda game for the Revolution.

:confused:

Okay, after Scythe asnwered my question I got real lost.

Onward:

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 16 2006, 10:44 PM

Did you just refer to Final Fantasy as 'shit'? :mellow:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Apr 17 2006, 05:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Apr 17 2006, 05:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 16 2006, 10:44 PM

Did you just refer to Final Fantasy as 'shit'? :mellow: [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Apr 17 2006, 03:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Apr 17 2006, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Apr 16 2006, 10:44 PM

Did you just refer to Final Fantasy as 'shit'? :mellow: [/b][/quote]
No... couldn't be. I know this because anyone who would dare to insult Final Fantasy around me would get themselves fucking cut.

Back