FOOTBALL PLAYER VS ANTEATERS

1) Physically speaking, I myself don't care. The only times I'd be up close and personal to it, it'd look the same whether it was snipped or not.

2) Both my dad and my brother had the procedure done as adults, both said they regret having it done.

3) I have one hundred million arguments against circumcision, but you guys are just gonna tell me that since I'm a woman I have no idea.. but suffice to say that God put it there for a reason and I think it's stupid to remove a body part just for the hell of it. I ain't chopping off my baby's arm, or removing an ear, and I'm sure as shit not gonna hack off part of his penis. When he gets older, if he should happen to ask why he doesn't "look like daddy" then we just explain to him that instead of strapping him to a board and letting a perfect stranger attack his genitals with a knife we decided to let him make the decision himself when he's older.

4) Foreskin allows an uncut penis to grow larger than it would if it was circumsized. :eek:k:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 11 2005, 08:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 11 2005, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ALDR123456789N@Aug 11 2005, 05:47 PM
i wonder what women prefer...probably don't care...right? right?
I wonder how many will check in and vote? :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: Well you knew Erika and I were gonna jump in right away..

Yeah I did. :p I just wonder if anyone else will and whether they'll tell if it's more pleasurable or just looks better.
I don't disagree with a single thing you said. I just don't see how they can tell how it feels from one guy to the next let alone one way or another. I'm pretty sure I'd regret it too once I was an adult but I'll never know.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 11 2005, 09:05 PM
I just don't see how they can tell how it feels from one guy to the next let alone one way or another.
:lol: Well isn't that a lot like the Deep Thoughts discussion about how the color blue doesn't look the same way to me as it does to you?

Exactly!!!! How can anybody say one way is more pleasurable. To me it's always looked like uncircumcised guys were moving in and out of their own skin as much as anything else when I've watched "clinical films" :p but that's just how it looks. Seems to me circumsized is better for the guy but I can never know for sure. I'm just wondering how anyone else can. *shrugs*
70's show is on. Maybe it'll come up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know huh. I don't undestand why any guy would have it done of his own free will.

Not to mention an added step to the procedure when you pee for guys that aren't. But I'm just assuming that one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by manintights89@Aug 11 2005, 09:30 PM
circumcision is more of a cleanliness thing

easier to clean

yo jugo futbol americano
which league? or are you a fan of all?

Back