CSI Season 5

Is this the same song that is heard when the character "Nick" is examining the Washeteria were the boy died?

I have a song that played during the transvestite episode this season that sounds like it's the same band that played during this episode that you guys are talking about. The guys who's singing sounds a lot like one of the vocalists in the band Home Video. Similar style of music as well. Maybe it's them.

I don't remember what the song sounds like in the episode. So I'm not really sure if it's them.

Here is what Fullman said over on CSIFiles:

I got a tip through email.

Home Video - "Melon"

According to the tipper: The song's unreleased but it will be out on their new album (which will be released in the coming months).

Well the Home Video samples I listened to certainly sounded similiar so I think this is probably correct information... now if only we could get the song.... :)

Melon by Home Video

I don't think the song it out yet because i went to Home Video's official site and there isn't any word on it. :huh:

She probably picked it up from you & DeGrey's info right here! ;)

Hi there - watching CSI Finale right now (Thursday 5/19) and they just played a very cool tune - a peppy little rocker with a early 60's sound. Defintley an oldie but goodie - had lyrics like "you won't stand half a chance" in the chorus.

Driving me crazzzzzzzzzzy - need help por favor

I need the piano/ house sounding track that was played while Sara( jorga fox) was hoping the thumb would be in AFIS. Any and all help is appreciated!

CSI season 5

There was a song playing at the start of the CSI Finale, where Nick Stokes is driving his truck, and singing it, going to a crime scene, whats that song called? some of the chorus goes "Christmas is las vegas....."

The 60's song is "Outside Chance" by The Turtles.

You can hear a clip here, track 7.

Hello all. Watched CSI last night. GREAT finale, by the way. I'm looking for the song that was on the tape that the "bad guy" sent to the lab. The gang was sitting around a table listening to it, thinking it might have a message about Nick on it. I'm not sure if this is the same song as the "Outside Chance" by the Turtles from a previous CSI finale post.

-s

I went nuts trying to find this out...but finally found it on an obscure CSI fan site. The song Stokes is singing is called "Lucky Too" by Bob Neuwirth. Came out on an indie label called Watermelon, I think, in 1996.

Originally posted by robbadobba924@May 25 2005, 05:50 AM
The song Stokes is singing is called "Lucky Too" by Bob Neuwirth.
You can find the song on the album "Look Up," audio sample track 4. Also available for download from .

their is a club scene in the lastest CSI the one out of Vegas shown on monday 6-19-05 when the blonde cop is talking to the club owner and then meets up with the other bartender i beleive his name is Drake the Snake Snow i was wondeirng what the song is when she meets him

Back