CSI Season 5

I've been following the thread over there too. I listened to all the tracks I could from both but didn't hear anything that sounded the same. :huh:

This song is driving me nuts as well. I've rewound and played it countless times and I still can't get it...

The lyrics I've got are:

I've been waiting for you
To save my world(?)
So why won't you let my soul/light my ?
The ring of my ghosts?
? are turning
Stars are still ?
My wounds are still bleeding/breathing

But I haven't come up with anything despite putting every possible permutation through Google, except a question on this subject posted to the IndiePopList. Computorgirl only seems to have eight songs, none of which are the one we all want. Lali Puna sounds very similar, but I read all of their lyrics and couldn't find a match, or anything close. This is gonna drive me CRAZY!

I hate to revive this thread, but I've still managed absolutely no luck on the mystery song while Cat and Nick process the boy's bedroom.

I've scoured my local music stores for Computorgirl, Lali Puna, etc, and haven't heard anything close to the song; yet. A possible artist that I saw raised at one point was Stina Nordenstam (most notably known for "Little Star" from the Romeo + Juliet sountrack). I'm not seeing the resemblance, but it may trigger something inside one of your brilliant minds. :rolleyes:

Either way, if anyone has any luck or leads, or even manages to find any inkling that this song was not original for this episode, please post. The all powerful google has yet to yield anything other than this paticular thread.

hey i was just wondering if anyone knew the song when grissom and sara are analysing the house where the family was killed. The song appears right after nick and warrick said that there had to be another person in the house to kill the family. about 32mins into the 42min show

the song is kinda like a melody with no words, its hard to explain

any help would be greatful

thanx

Did anyone catch CSI (Las Vegas) tonight? There was a really cool song during the (seemingly mandatory) lab montage - the lyrics were hard to catch - it was a man singing and the band sounded similar to radiohead or something in that genre. Anyone know??? :huh:

Hey everyone... wondering if anyone knew the song playing towards the last 15 minutes of this episode where Nick exams the body of the boy. Sounded Radioheadish. I couldn't really make out any lyrics though. Any help would be appreciated (you lucky people with TiVo!).
~Gretchen

I was gonna ask about this too, but I didn't get any lyrics either. Music could be described as chill/house, and it had male vocals. Then the same stuff that OHMG said...:D

Some of the lyrics I caught were "..failing son (or sun) portrait of what I've become"

Here are some of the lyrics I could catch:
"Fires are burning tired. Wonder what you would say.
…….want you to feel the sun. portrait of a life to come (??).
Air easier to breathe when it’s free from disease."

Anybody TiVo this who can bring it back up and check the lyrics?? I did a search with the ones here and failed miserably.

I doubt this is even relevant, but here goes...

Doing some Googling, I ran across something that links the band Catherine Wheel to this CSI: episode.

I can't remember what the music in "Nick's scene" sounds like anymore, but of the lyrics that this band has listed on the net, nothing matches to what's posted above. So I ask, is anybody familiar enough with the piece of music used in the show, and also familiar enough with 'Catherine Wheel' to know if we're even on the right track?

I submitted a request on their web comments/questions section about three weeks ago regarding the song from Compulsion, havent received any response yet.

I wonder at times why they are hesitant to release the names of songs used in the show, especially when the usage of licensed music is on the rise, and so many other television shows often list songs on their websites or other.

Anyhow, can't hurt to submit more requests and demonstrate a clear desire to know the name of the music.

As far as Catherine Wheel goes, I listened to about all of the samples available at Amazon.com, and despite seeing some clear similarities in the voice of the lead, the music style itself didn't seem to match a whole lot.

Originally posted by 00cyrus@Apr 19 2005, 10:26 AM
As far as Catherine Wheel goes, I listened to about all of the samples available at Amazon.com, and despite seeing some clear similarities in the voice of the lead, the music style itself didn't seem to match a whole lot.
I kinda thought the same thing. The hunt continues...

Back