CSI Season 5

I'm interested in finding the song played RIGHT at the end of the Baby Store For Adults scene. After that it shows one of the female CSI's processing something, very cool song.

The one 35 minutes in - is that the one where someone is in the lab...again?

I'm looking for it too. Yes, they do have good music on the show.

:lol: Hey! Who merged and didn't tell me? I click on ad-rock's link, and it opens the same page I'm on. :lol: You guys crack me up. I'm sitting here, reading along, on the "new link" that opened, and I'm like "hmmm, I think I just saw this..." and since it's Friday night, and I'm brain-dead from work all week, I just kept reading! Ladies and gentlemen, meet MJ, a true blond!! :rolleyes:

Hm, so no word yet eh? It's so hard when there's no lyrics.

Okay so the identity of this song has been bugging me since it aired, and I have been frantically trying to identify it. No luck as far as posts and numerous google searches have been concerened.

Although, I've had luck in one method, and Canadians you'll love this: anyone who owns a Rogers or Fido cell phone, call "#DJ" and hold your phone up to the audio source for about 15 seconds, and for only $0.75, you'll have the name of that peculiar and obscure song.

I know, it's bloody unbeleiveable, amazing, and no more can anyone complain about not being able to identify any song, because now there is a method without waiting for someone who knows the name of the song.

As for the name of the song, this is the one immediately following the "Forever Baby" scene, leading into the lab. "Sunday" by Sia. (Avaialable on iTunes or Puretracks at your consumer convenience).

Thank me now, and never let an unknown song go unknown again.

haha, Thanks a lot man! I'm Canadian. Gotta get one of those crazy phones, though I'mnot a fan of cell phones. How the hell do they do it? It's above me.

They are always in the lab when they are playing good music...

Anyone know the song used when Nick and Catherine process the house where the 12-year-old killed.

It sounded like Bjork maybe? I was also wondering what the song was at the very beginning. It was cool too.

The female vocals reminded me of Portishead or maybe Cinephile. :unsure: I checked most of the Cinephile mp3's and I didn't find it.
I couldn't understand most of the lyrics, these are the ones I caught:

I've been waiting for you to save my (world??)
So I want you (......)

^ That part repeats twice, the second time it's a little more upbeat.

.....stars are...
.... my ..... are still breathing

Yeah, Portishead... that was the other one I was trying to think of. I'm frantically searching around for it. I'll post back here if I find anything.

There was another song later in the episode, no lyrics, that I believe is a Cure song but I'm not certain. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks. :)

The one later in the episode may have been "Elegia" by New Order off of their Low Life album.

Elegia! That was the song. Thank you DeGrey. I recognized it but I couldn't remember what it was. I was remembering it from Pretty in Pink. Thanks for saving my sanity!

DeGrey thanks for the info on New Order, I was searching for that song as well. It is on a short film I have and always wanted to get it and freaked out when I heard it on the show last night. So thanks. Also any word on that first song? I tried searching Portishead as well and couldn't find anything. Someone said to try Pixies but not sure if they are correct. Anyone else any ideas of who or what that song is?

Holy crap. I've been going nuts trying to find that one song in this episode. I already have the Cinephile song, but the other one, i'm dying for! Arggh! :angry:

Anyone know what song is playing when they are processing the murdered boys house? Female vocals. "Compulsion" is the episode title.

Some other ideas, in particular the lead singers from these two bands:

]Computorgirl, lead singer Benedicte Sveinsson.

OR

Lali Puna, lead singer Valerie Trebeljahr.

Don't know if that helps any... I tried searching with the lyrics I could understand, and didn't get anything.

Back