CSI Season 5

I'm looking for this song too :) But I still can't find it. The singer sounds like the lead singer of Portishead or maybe Jewel. I'm leaning more towards Portishead because the music sounds trip-hop-ish.

Here are some more lyrics:

how do we make it through
homeward
ah ah
heading homeward
tell me what becomes of us
ah ah
heading homeward
ah ah
heading homeward
tell me what becomes of us.

CSI Season 5 "Nesting Dolls"

I'm trying to find a song used in the "Nesting Dolls" episode of CSI that aired last night.

It was played after Sara was suspended, when Grissom showed up at her apartment. The CSI website identifies this one as a Joni Mitchell song, but doesn't give the title.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give on this one, and have a great day.

Yes please! I hope somebody can answer this song, too!
CSI always has such awesome songs in its shows!

Well done, you solved the case - Grissom would be proud....!!

Thank you all for the kind words and comments - we really appreciate them.

As previously pointed out, you can hear 'What Becomes Of Us ?' by visiting our audio holding page at:

http://www.cinephileonline.com

Lastly, you might be interested to know that quite a few other Cinephile tracks have been used across all three of the CSI shows - just dig a little deeper and see what you can find....

Thanks again,
Kenny (Writer/Producer, Cinephile)

Thanks for the update Kenny. It's always appreciated when we hear from the artists themselves. Looking forward to hearing more from you guys!

I really want the song played in the "Nesting Dolls" episode of CSI when they're doing an autopsy on the girls buried in the tar.

It is Cinephiles "What becomes of us". Thanks so much. You are awesome!!!

Still not sure if it answered the original question though. From what I remember, the song on the radio sounded too new to be Joni Mitchell and I'm thinking it is Cinephiles' "Somewhere Nowhere" but I already taped over the CSI episode so I can't check.

We've still got it on TIVO and will get around to watching it eventually... I'll double check when we do. ;)

From what I remember, "Somewhere Nowhere" doesn't sound like the song that played.

I was wondering if anyone here knew the song that's playing in this episode. It plays as Greg is processing the grill near the end of the episode.

Thanks.

Okay... finally watched this episode... breathy woman singing, slow and soft backing beat. here's the lyrics, best as understood.

i feel in the air
like dust in the air
my hurt plea is just a little game
just a real criminal

I did some searches and didn't come up with anything. I think if it was another Cinephile song, he would have mentioned it by now as such.

Hope this helps.

There was an instrumental piece played on tonight's CSI while one of the techs was analyzing the milk sample from the case. It was very catchy, and sounded familiar to me but I couldn't place it. It's hard to describe... very melodic. Almost like the music for an old Beatles' tune. Did anyone else see it and recognize the tune?
~Gretchen

I was wondering about that too. If it helps, it started playing right after Grissom and Nick left the "big baby" store and continued through the milk analysis as Gretchen stated above. :unsure:

I *knew* someone would ask this!!! :D When I heard it, it sounded to me like a version of Jem's "Come On Closer", but only instrumental, and not the exact melody...that probably doesn't help, but that's my :2cents:

I'm watching CSi, and it's about 25 minutes in... when the team first discovers the children's bedroom... it's playing a creepy almost circus like song. Anybody know what it is?

EDIT: Actually, does anybody just know of a place that lists all the songs used in CSI? Cause the song that plays 34 minutes in is good as well. They have a lot of good music in this show...

Back