CSI Season 5

yeah ditto. thanks A LOT for the info. i've been dying to find out who the artist was

:lol: :D :D ;) :)
Yeeeaaaahhh!!!
Thank you so much!
I' m grinning uncontrollably right now and dancing a jig!!!

Just so you know, Costanza's song "I've Been Waiting For You" will be making its debut on Aural Bliss at Auralgasms Radio this Sunday 10/16/05. The show airs from 10pm-12am EST.

Ex Mandalay singer Nicola Hitchcock will be joining Auralgasms Chat that night as well.

Link to Auralgasms Radio is in my signature if interested.

-Laura

Hi

The whole of track Melon is here (streams automatically)

http://www.myspace.com/homevideo

It's definately the right song. The episode of CSI was on here in the UK earlier
this evening and I managed to video it.. Found this forum/post cos I wanted to
find out the song too.

All the best

Cheers

L

Thanks for adding that. Nice to see someone cared enough to reply to this post after awhile. No sarcasm implied. :)

I'm looking for the Spanish song playing in the beginning of the Snakes episode where the kid is riding around in the truck dropping off newspapers. Thanks.

I've been searching high and low for that song ever since the episode first aired. I can't find a thing and it's driving me crazy. I love that song! I'll keep looking and if I find out who it is I'll definitely post it!

CSI Season 5 "Snakes"

I know this has been posted here before but I'm asking again! I have been searching for almost a year now! Does ANYONE know the song that opened that episode?? The only part of the chorus I caught (because I don't speak Spanish) is "Corazon, corazon......"

"A Dios Le Pido" by Juanes (from the album 'Un Dia Normal') listed for Snakes. Is that it?

Yeah, I guess that's a song used somewhere else in that episode because I've found that before. It's not the song used in the opening scene of "Snakes" but thanks for the effort!! I'm gonna keep searching!

It's "Corazon" by Luis, from his album "Acapulco 70" .
It's not an easy track to find.

CSI Season 5 "Grave Danger"

I know this is old but, what was the name of the song played in CSI's Grave Danger episode when they first connected the camera and saw Nick Stokes in the coffin. It was the episode directed by Tarantino in 2005.

Thanks

Re: CSI Tarantino

These are the songs featured in that episode - preview them at Amazon and let us know which it is :)

Burga : Costanza
Corazon, Corazon : Mario Luis
Gravity : You Are I Am
Lucky Too : Bob Neuwirth
Outside Chance : The Turtles
Running Battle : Kasabian

I posted this once already, but it was in Other music, so maybe it should go here. Anyway I am ever hopeful.
Somone help me find this song!

I am obsessed with this song. I've been looking for -I think it's two years now.
It's very hard to find and so far no one has had any luck.
If anyone watches CSI it was on the episode called Compulsion(517), in the scene where Catherine is examining the dead boy and his room.
I'm not positive on the lyrics but I've included what I think she's singing. It sounds kind of ethereal/electronic,with a pulsing beat, slow, the singer has an accent, and she reminds me of Bjork or Julee Cruise, or Lali Puna, her voice is kind of whispery. Ok, here's what I have for lyrics;

"i've been waiting for you to save my world
so why don't you let my soul get rid of my ghosts?
(small pulsing electronic music break)
promises are turning sad
stars are bleaching
my wounds are still breathing"

Keep in mind not all of my friends agree on these lyrics, so they could be wrong.
Anyone have any suggestions?

I think the song you are looking for is COSTANZA (Tricky's Vocalist) : I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU

I think the song you are looking for is COSTANZA (Tricky's Vocalist) : I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU

Back