Community Dream Journal II

We should have our own version of this game in the basement. :lol:

Well clearly I'm late to the party. And late to bed. Maybe I'll tell you about a dream tomorrow after I get out of my late class. <_<

Posted on Nov 13.
In my dream, someone had gotten married. I remember I was inside a church talking to the bride. She was saying something like "Why are you always trying to go back to the past, especially YOUR past (I was abused as a child in the dream)." I responded that there's something missing that I used to be familiar with when I was a child. *flashback to me drawing a triangular symbol in charcoal humming the theme to Dark Crystal* Then I looked up and saw a gray stony looking collage on the wall. I told the bride "Mother (not my mother), you look just like the Virgin Mary. Look." I pointed up at the collage and the appearance of the virgin was had vanished into an abstract gray painting. Then I was talking to the groom about photography. I told him "If that's something both of you love, you should get into it. My favorite photos are the sunny ones, where the light slightly abstracts everything so it looks like it was taken by a camera phone. You should take her to the cabin. There's a beautiful field with forests. Go right before the sunlight turns yellow as it's setting in the sky." We both agreed that all three of us should go. We walked out into the woods until we came to a clearing. There was a rolling continuous thunder sound getting louder. "Hide!" I shouted. We all scrambled back into the thick brush, but I couldn't seem to hide myself. An army of creatures stormed by holding spears. They had long and skinny rabbit ears, grayish yellow fur, and thin flaps of skin hanging off their face like cat whiskers. One of the leaders stopped. Looked around, and at me, but ordered their troops to continue onward. I told my friends that normally they have tremendous vision and senses, but were in a hurry to get home. Then there were another army of creatures marching in the distance that kind of resembled rhinos, only taller. They dissapeared quickly. So then we walked out onto the field and stopped at the edge of a canyon with three large machines rested along the side. It was just starting to get dark out. There was a giant lever that I lifted down. An old looking sattellite dish rotated upwards and fired a laser up into the sky. It was reflected and split by a bright star into two directions, which faded off in distance. There were still two machines that had similar levers. I lifted them down, rising two more dishes which fired beams into the sky. All of the lasers reflected off many stars forming a triangular pattern (similar to the triforce from zelda). Then very loudly the theme to Dark Crystal played very loudly. I told the bride "You see! Look!" Then later in the dream I remember actually going back in time about a week or so, but I don't remember much else

I dreamed about high school.

And then about robbing a bank.

Fin. :p

i have not dreamt in a long while, but the last dream that i had was that i was stranded in afgan and surrounded by terrorists. i started to fighting them, but then when one of them shot me in the chest i woke up gasping for air. wierd huh? anyway since that time i have not had any dreams nor nightmares.

Anthony you know vividly remembering your dreams means you aren't getting good, healthy sleep. You only remember them if you don't get into a deep sleep.

Really? Meh, well I'm not too worried. Most of the time I barely remember them, just once in a while.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Nov 13 2007, 02:15 AM
Well clearly I'm late to the party. And late to bed. Maybe I'll tell you about a dream tomorrow after I get out of my late class. <_<
I couldn't remember that dream :)

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Nov 16 2007, 01:22 AM
Did you watch Dark Crystal recently?
Yeah, about a month ago or so. Before that I haven't seen it for almost 20 years. Love that movie.

I had a dream about being at a J. Giles concert.

You start to open up a little book
and there's somethin there you got to overlook
and you say "BABY, you know there's somethin on my mind!
"You say "Baby there's somethin on my mind -
I know that you're home and I know you aint all alone! "

So you start walking over to her house
and you get over to her house
and you walk over to her door and
you start poundin on her door and you say
"Open up the door bitch!”
This is wooba gooba with the green teeth, let me in!!"

Well, she opens up the door
and then you just kinda walk up to her and say
"Baby", (say Baby!) you look up way up at her green mascara
and you say "Oh my darling,
you know her and me was at the party as friends -
do not believe what they say
that's only gossip that they tellin ya -
a wise crack of lies!"
You say Darling!!!

Take your big curls and squeeze them down Ratumba -
What's the name of the chick with the long hair?
(Rapunzel!) Hey Rapunzel!
Heh heh... Hey Reputa the beautah! Reputa the Beautah!
Hey Reputa the Beautah flip me down your hair
and let me climb up to the ladder of your love!!
Because this is the wooba gooba sayin to ya
"Love comes once and when it comes
you better grab it fast cuz sometimes the love
you grab aint gonn' last and
I believe I musta,
You know I think I musta,
You know baby I think I musta,
You know I think I musta,
I musta got lost!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Nov 16 2007, 03:39 AM
Seems like it made an impression on you. :D
Definitely. :)

One of my favorite movies ever. The acting is meh sometimes, but conceptually and visually it's really a gorgeous movie.

Back