Community Dream Journal II

What did Dingus and I tell you about associating outside the family? :angry: :p

Who says he isn't kin? The family tree branches up into the north here and there. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot+Nov 7 2007, 04:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Nov 7 2007, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Nov 7 2007, 03:20 PM
I actually want to know.
I met someone. :blush: [/b][/quote]
yay! :)

good for you melish. B)

I keep having dreams about death and sorrow. I swear if I see myself getting killed one more time, I'm gonna have a heart attack. then I wake up feeling the pains. the hell is wrong with me?

I was having a lot of those dreams right before I split with my husband.. I talked to my therapist and she said that typically when you're dreaming about death it means you're thinking about some serious change in your life, death being a metaphor for change. Anything going on lately?

Dead Vagina?????? :huh:

I found the thought of a dead vagina so disturbing that I had to google it.

Found a band in Atlanta with that name. :rolleyes: and THIS :unsure: but THIS was absolutely worth the effort. :lol: :lol:

LOTV Was my first thought but now I'm rewriting the lyrics to Spiderman. :p ;)

Yeah, I know. That was for your "but now I'm rewriting the lyrics to Spiderman." comment. :p

Ohh, makes sense now. :p What do you have so far? :lol:

Hope you saw it. Decided not to leave it up. It was just for my own amusement anyway.

:p

I will. I'm so tired, I might pass out.

Wait, why? :blink:

Cos you didn't get to read it. :rolleyes:

Don't worry. I've seen all the underwear in you drawer and moved on. ;) :p

Moved on? How can you resist the granny panties? :lol:

Back