ANDERSON!

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 4 2006, 09:03 PM
Hahaha dude she was SO HAPPY when my nephew left, it's like she understood that he wouldn't be coming back because she had this huge grin on her face. :lol:
Like this?

Hahahah I love those things. :lol: :lol:

I wish I'd taken a picture. She needs a haircut so she looks like a total heathen and that just made it even funnier.

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Aug 5 2006, 02:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Aug 5 2006, 02:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 4 2006, 09:03 PM
Hahaha dude she was SO HAPPY when my nephew left, it's like she understood that he wouldn't be coming back because she had this huge grin on her face. :lol:
Like this? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: Hey!

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 5 2006, 02:27 AM
I wish I'd taken a picture. She needs a haircut so she looks like a total heathen and that just made it even funnier.
Take a pitcher anyway! :)

She's laying down with Daddy, they'll both fuss at me if I go in there with camera flash blaring.

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 5 2006, 02:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 5 2006, 02:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :eek: Is that the first time you've seen any of them?? [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@on Aug 5 2006, 02:51 AM
yeah[/quote]

Bow chika....

NO! Bad, Ravi. Evil Anthony doesn't do that stuff.

well you shouldn't. i'm sure lots of other people have seen it.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Aug 5 2006, 02:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Aug 5 2006, 02:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 5 2006, 02:48 AM
:eek: Is that the first time you've seen any of them??
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@on Aug 5 2006, 02:51 AM
yeah

Bow chika.... [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 5 2006, 02:42 AM
She's laying down with Daddy, they'll both fuss at me if I go in there with camera flash blaring.
They can't fuss at what is no longer there! Run!!

Originally posted by leone+Aug 5 2006, 02:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 5 2006, 02:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Aug 5 2006, 02:42 AM
They can't fuss at what is no longer there! Run!! [/b][/quote]
I can't find my camera!! Oh god I hope that little turd didn't steal it. He kept gankin stuff when I wasn't looking and hiding it in his duffel bag. <_<

Back