ANDERSON!

sketchyrx

Sweet Disposition
Reaction score
HI! So it's officially August 3rd Melissa.

Anderson, where is your new job going to be at? The bank or Best Buy? Cause it would be kinda rad if you and John worked for the same company. :)

Anderson, the Mederma I've been using on my scar smells like my grandma's bath stuff, what's your opinion on that?

What makes it nasty? My grandma never stank.

And what of Erin's question?

no its nasty as the scar creame smells like soap in your scar creame as in your grandmas bathing stuff
and i work at the bank and start August 16th

Ahh yes, I shoulda known.

Do you have any kids? And if not, were you aware that they like to hide your shoes and then giggle when you try and find them so you can take the dog out before he shits all over the floor?

Yeah just hit the bricks there Anthony, this is our Get To Know Anderson thread.

So Anderson, what's your middle name?

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Aug 3 2006, 04:04 AM
HI! So it's officially August 3rd Melissa.

Anderson, where is your new job going to be at? The bank or Best Buy? Cause it would be kinda rad if you and John worked for the same company. :)
i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

No it woulda been rad. Melissa get Kelo-Cote. It's hella expensive but it works.

Which bank, like Bank of America? And if you ever work in the drive thru at the bank warn the customers about the yellow cement dildos when backing up. That sounds bad. :lol:

Back