American Idol Season 8

hey guys... in the episode where the contestants are at the judges mansion, there's this one song played when someone is rejected....

It's reallly slow and solemn... very acoustic and soothing... some female singing... i could catch a few words like "falling.... again".... "journeying into dawn.... again"... "again"

can you plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me which song that is.. I HAVE to get it..

thanks

Here is everything I could find on the show from the 11th

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
David Cook - The Time of My Life
Mazzy Star - Into Dust (Jamar Rogers)
Ray LaMontagne - A Falling Through (Nathaniel Marshall (Nate) & his Grandma)
Low Vs Diamond - This is Your Life

Nice forum BTW - Thanks for letting me join

Just wanted to remind everyone that all of the American idol performances are available for download on iTunes.

American Idol - Adam Lambert

Adam sang an Arabic sounding "Ring of Fire" tonight. Where did he get it? :blink:

Re: American Idol - Adam Lambert

I'm hoping someone knows where this version came from, he said it was a middle eastern version but he didn't say who sang it. In any event, it blew me away and I'd love to find it. I'd also be interested in a full version of it from him

The general consensus is that it is Jeff buckley's version but everyone also says he never actually recorded the song. That leaves the open question of how Adam Lambert found such a version if none exists. I found a similar version by an act called Universal Hall Pass, it's a decent version and sung by a woman. I'm still on the hunt for the one Lambert found

The version of Ring of Fire he borrowed is by Dilana from the music competition show Rockstar Supernova that aired a few years ago. You can find her version on iTunes.

American Idol: Carrie Underwood piece

Anybody know who did the version of Africa (originally by Toto) that was featured in the piece with Carrie Underwood in Angola? Or was it just a remix?

Re: American Idol: Carrie Underwood piece

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing. It sounded like a cool remix/cover, but I haven't been able to find it yet.

Idol: danny gokey's trip to Milwaukee

does anyone know the song playing during this clip?

Re: American Idol: Carrie Underwood piece

Anybody know who did the version of Africa (originally by Toto) that was featured in the piece with Carrie Underwood in Angola? Or was it just a remix?

Have you tried Karl Wolf ft Culture - Africa ? I was in a store today and heard it playing - sounded like that version, so I went to get the name....

Back