American Idol Season 5

Originally posted by Jenny@Apr 25 2006, 09:55 PM
And he sang it amazingly well too.... *swoons*
Much better than Bryan Adams, but that's probably cause I'm not a huge Bryan Adams fan. :p :lol:

I can't make up my mind who I want to win. Paris is really good but she probably will have a deal weather she wins or not. Katherine would be good but I just don't see her winning for some reason. I like Chris, I like Taylor and would love for him to make an album. Let's see, oh yeah, that Pickering chick I think has a cute personality but I don't see her winning it either.

I only caught chris preformance last night, I missed all the other contestants. From what I heard the girl that sang the whitney houston song was really being criticized by the judges. I wonder whos getting kicked off tonight...... :confused:

Originally posted by angelwings88@Apr 26 2006, 03:49 PM
............. From what I heard the girl that sang the whitney houston song was really being criticized by the judges. ...........
At least they apologized tonight :shifty:

Originally posted by NumyMufn+Apr 26 2006, 11:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NumyMufn @ Apr 26 2006, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angelwings88@Apr 26 2006, 03:49 PM
............. From what I heard the girl that sang the whitney houston song was really being criticized by the judges. ...........
At least they apologized tonight :shifty: [/b][/quote]
I was stuck at work late and missed it. What happened?

well nice to see chris fans but I am a bigger katharine fan. I want katharine to win and chris to in 2nd place.

nice just to see idol fans, when it comes to forums, unless u are in an idol group, or on the idol site, most forums are created just to bad mouth american idol

His first song was Renegade by Styx.... second song was by Shinedown - "I Dare You"

I am looking for the name of the song that the final five contestants sang on the JUDGING night. They all sang it together, and each contestant had a part of it. Who sang the original, who wrote it, or anything you can offer me about it.

- Cheers

Darn, I'm a big Idol fan but I didn't get a chance to watch it last night. Do you happen to remember any of the lyrics?

No... and I already tried to get it back from my TiVo, but it has been permanently deleted...

I sure would LOVE to find it.

Back