American Idol Season 6

Originally posted by kellynoscopy@Feb 21 2007, 07:45 PM
if it was the part where they showed all the clips from the girls "journey" through american idol so far it was Sia "breathe me" but it sounded like a remix of some sort. hope that is what you are looking for. :)
BIG THANKS FOR THAT, kellynoscopy!! B)

Does anyone know the song at the end of American Idol, (results show), that contained lyrics, " Be careful what you wish for....I'm goin' home....I'm goin home....."? That's all I could remember. Thanks!

Yeah it is the Mylo Remix. I have all the remixes of that song, I love them!

The original version was used in the Six Feet Under Series Finale and it was the most powerful song paired with film. I was bawling the whole time.

Tonight was the boys' singing night and there were a few songs that I missed the names of but would love to hear.

One was sung by Blake Lewis and it was a Jamaroqui song, he beat-boxed in it.

One was sung by Chris Richardson, I didn't catch the name or the artist.

One was sung by Nicholas Pedro, I believe, it was real slow, jazzy, bluesy.

The last was sung by Sanjaya Malakar, a sort of lounge song, slow and jazzy.

I don't watch Idol at all, but I'm sure there are some people out there that absolutely go crazy over it, so all you Idol lovers, please help! Thanks!

Nick sang Peggy Lee's Fever

Blake sang Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

Can anyone tell me what songs were being sung by the guys and girls when they were in the threesomes during Hollywood Week on American Idol? Thanks

I was watching American Idol last night and I was just wondering if anyone knows the song that they played during the montage video at the end??? It was a male and he sang something about "going home"

Does anybody Know the name of the song that punk-rock girl sang??? I liked it alot, but sadly i dunno who sings it BOO ME!!

What was the name of the song that Matt Blake was singing to at the end of the 5-15-07 episode during the segment where they show a small clip of the remaining contestants? Its the part where they show what number to dial to vote for your favorite. The song sounded like a remix of an old orchestra song. Any ideas?

does anyone know tha name of the second song (I think) that JOrdan Sparks sang on Idol the only words i can remember are in the chorus it goes "I Love You"

Back