2023 Jeep Wagoneer "Drove All Night" Derek Jeter

purrfectpatty

Reaction score
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d53eIHropc

A commercial for the 2023 Jeep Wagoneer features Derek and Hannah Jeter. The song playing is an old Cyndi Lauper song, I drove all night. But it’s done in a slower, quieter way by a female singer. I’ve heard versions by Celine Dion, Roy Orbison, and a few others. But none like this. Does anyone know who is singing the song? Thanks. Btw, I love this site. ❤️

A commercial for the 2023 Jeep Wagoneer features Derek and Hannah Jeter. The song playing is an old Cyndi Lauper song, I drove all night. But it’s done in a slower, quieter way by a female singer. I

The "I Drove All Night" cover in the Jeep commercial is by Francesca Blanchard. She says in the YouTube comments for the Jeep commercial there isn't a full length version of the song, it was made just for the ad. (She does ask in the comments if she should record a full length version, so you should comment there to let Jeep know there is a demand for it.)

My thanks also. I signed up for ADTUNES just because of this song. Familiar with the other versions, but this one caresses the mind in a way the others just don't . . . at least for me. Again, thanks.

Reactions: jca
Back