American Idol Season 7

hi there,

i was wondering if anyone knows the song that was played towards the end of american idol tonight. it was when all the rejected singers were being sent home. it had the lyrics "home" and "hollywood" in it and it sounded similar to gavin degraw.

thanks!

sarah

does any know the name of the artist and song that Josiah the dude with blonde hair and playing the keyboard sang. they lyrics talked about some colors.

Still no answer from the 1/16 show? It's at the 4:40 mark of this clip:
It kind of sounds like something from The Time Machine.

Also, last night, at the :35 minute mark I think, does anyone know the music that was playing when one of the rejected was riding back down the elevator?

Originally posted by skywalkerwan@Feb 15 2008, 06:22 PM
Still no answer from the 1/16 show? It's at the 4:40 mark of this clip:
It kind of sounds like something from The Time Machine.QUOTE]

I emailed Fox at two different addresses, and they wouldn't respond.
Well, I'm pretty sure it's the end of Godspeed from The Time Machine OST by Klaus Badelt. It's spliced different but uses the same progressions.

american idol 7 hollywood round episode 1of 9. what is the music playing at the beginning of this clip at 00:20. its a guitar solo . anone know who it is?

At the end of the show they did a preview of the female singers and they were all dancing to a reggae/hip hop type song that sounded kindof like Sean Paul. What was it?

I am looking for the song that they just played on American Idol (2/19/08) when they were previewing the name of the girls who are performing tomorrow night. Song was being played after the men completed the competition and the preview was showing the 12 girls dancing around. The song was a fast paced reggae style song..similar to a Matisyahu singer. Anybody know the name of the song?

If anyone is interested, you'll be able to download each American Idol contestant performance every week from Apple iTunes:

American Idol performances via iTunes

what was the song they played Thurs nite when they showed the contestant "journey in the past"

There was a song that played in the background during the "Idol Gives Back" segment on tonight's episode of American Idol. It was a great upbeat song sung by a great female singer and lyrics like, "...let the sun shine on your face".

Does anyone know what is was and/or who it was sung by?

Thanks! :)

I posted this on 3.26.08 after the show was over because I REALLY loved this song. However, my post got jumbled into a mega "American Idol" post with everyone else's questions regarding the show. I'm the first to ask about this song though. I'm hoping this post can be kept separate, but I understand the moderator's have a tough job and will do what they need to do. I do hope that someone sees this post (wherever it ends up) and I hope someone knows what this song is. Below is my original post:

There was a song that played in the background during the "Idol Gives Back" segment on tonight's episode of American Idol. It was a great upbeat song sung by a great female singer and lyrics like, "...let the sun shine on your face". Kind of a voice like India.Arie

Does anyone know what it was and/or who it was sung by?

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by krokgal@Mar 28 2008, 09:07 PM
I'm hoping this post can be kept separate, but I understand the moderator's have a tough job and will do what they need to do.
Merged.

Please keep your American Idol posts in this single thread.

Believe it or not, this helps your question in the long run since a large number of people arrive here via Google to this single thread, rather than reading many different threads.

Back