American Idol Season 5

the last song Katharine sang last night, i wonder what is the song name and who ?

pls help

thx

What was the song that Prince sang as his first one on the last episode of American Idol. The date was 5-24-06.

I believe it was the first single she would record if she should win.

Hey, for the finale - what was the very last song Taylor sung and what was the song Taylor and Katherine sung together (2nd to last song).

no no no

i check the video from American idol site

they don't have video,

she wearing this dress to perf
PH2006052400609.jpg

a slow song, NOT over the rainbow, but the first song, she sang b4 Taylor's last perf

One song that Prince sang was "Satisfied" haven't come up with the other one yet.

Taylor and Katherine san "Up Where We Belong"

Taylor's final song was "Do I Make You Proud"

Junebuggie

OOps

My mistake Taylor and Katherine sang "Time of My Life" makes more sense than what I wrote in last post.

Not so perfect Junebuggie

The song I was looking for wasn't Satisfied by Prince. It was the other song.

I just went to the Yahoo web page and saw an article about Prince on American Idol last night. I found out that the first song was Lolita and the second one was Satisfied. The songs were off of his new album 3121.

Those of you who were watching American Idol last night (or recorded it on their DVRs) might have caught a really short bumper-ad for Coca-Cola right before the winner of the contest was announced. It consisted of an instrumental '60s-esque rock piece playing in the background, with text on-screen calling for Ryan Seacrest to go ahead and announce the winner already.

I'll admit, the background music was incredibly catchy... and even better, it's a commercially available tune: Untitled Instrumental Theme #1 by Georgia retro-rockers The Four Corners. A rather short track, at only a minute and a half, but it's on both EMusic and iTunes for the curious.

In the final three episode - Elliot Yamin sang a song that for the life of me I can't remember - it's the one that Paula picked out for him -

the lyrics are something like this: "make me do for love, what I would not do...."

Anyone got an ideas for me? It was Elliot's second song.

TIA~

i don't watch american idol, but the lyrics sound like "what you won't do for love" and the original was sung by bobby caldwell (i think). there was a nice remake/remix of this song by goldie that might be worth checking out.

Hooray! Thank you! That's it. I kept thinking it was George Benson but I also knew that couldn't be right.

I'm a jazz fan. Love this song! Thank you again!

K.

Back