American Idol Season 5

What song did Chris sing? HJe was the last guy of the night, yesterday. Please I need an answer beofre 4. Thank you

At the end of American Idol tonight (elimination round, 3/2/06) they were showing a display of all the people who were voted off, and I've heard the song on American Idol before, it goes something like "when you have a bad day" or something, I've searched lyrics and such, it's a guy any help would be appreciated.

In the begining of the final 12 preformace night there was a video monatage of the audition process and such leading up to the final 12 showing all the contestants. What was the song used in that video. It was kinda slow, sounds older.

Just wondering,
THANKZ, tv

I was trying to place that one too, I wish I had taped it - was it "Keeping the Dream Alive"?

I'm afraid I don't - it seems that it only turns up on the "Say Anything" soundtrack. :(

Thanks man, I heard it on the radio today, and it seems like they never say the song names or anything on the radio anymore.

whats the song mandeesa sang when she got kicked off the show...the chorus had "walk the line" in it

During Ace's "goodbye/review of his experience at American Idol," a song was played... I was only able to catch the lyrics "tell me no lies.." Does anyone know the title of this song?

Thanks!!

Thats the one! That was actually the first time I've ever watched American Idol.:)

Back