Al Gore suxxxxxx

So your theory on Global Warming is that it's nature, it's bound to happen, nothing we can do about it, yes?

Unless I'm mistaken, that's always been the stance on it. At least that's always been how I saw it. But there were arguments that the pollution killing the ozone was going to make it impossible for us to survive as a species, whereas if it was intact we could figure out a way to adapt. Something like that anyway.

Well people were making it sound like global warming is all our fault, which we may contributing to it but its gonna happen anyways.

Btw, I read the ozone should be back to its original state in some years if it keeps improving at it current rate.

And why is it improving? Becuase of crazy hippie liberals pissing and moaning about global warming! :woo:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 14 2006, 09:19 PM
Well people were making it sound like global warming is all our fault, which we may contributing to it but its gonna happen anyways.

Btw, I read the ozone should be back to its original state in some years if it keeps improving at it current rate.
Oh and we can make ozone too. Its O2, the concords emissions was O2.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 14 2006, 09:20 PM
And why is it improving? Becuase of crazy hippie liberals pissing and moaning about global warming! :woo:
Dont get me started with those damn hippies! :p

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 15 2006, 12:20 AM
don't forget the walrus!

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jun 15 2006, 01:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jun 15 2006, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jun 14 2006, 09:19 PM

Oh and we can make ozone too. Its O2, the concords emissions was O2.[/b][/quote]
We can also sign the Kyoto accord but that might hurt our economy. :woo:

Ummmm we didn't sign it, yes, but we are the only fucking country that abided by it! :lol: We stopped developing our nuclear technology while the rest of world increased theirs, by alot.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 15 2006, 01:11 AM
the most pollution comes from third world and developing countries.
not true. about 70% percent of polution from burning oil emissionss comes from the US. I don't bring that in disucssions, because it's unfair: US is the most indiusrtrialized nation; And they have ONE of the best emissions standards. It's too much burning here...

"if you read that article there is alot of proof in there that this is all pretty normal."

Yeah, If you read certain articles about tobacco, there's no relation between it and cancer. If you read certain articles by the Flat Earth Society, ...Well, I'm not going there...

I guess I didn't write enough, I meant pollution for how much industrialization we have, of course for just pollution we account for alot but considering how much shit we have going. If that makes sense.

O3, O2 whatever.

Everyone can believe what they want to believe, I'm gonna stop caring soon enough and then just die happy.

:duh: I shoulda known that. We were talkin global warming though, thought it was related.

Its related alright, some of those snipes were fucking hot!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Back