Al Gore suxxxxxx

I haven't either, so I don't know how inflamatory it is. But having lived in West Palm last year+ I'm inclined to watch it. After I moved here, with all the storms, I asked my office mates, why the hell didn't you tell me?!!! and they were like, everything was fine till YOU moved here! :lol: My boss has been living here since the 80's, and never had to go thru stuff like this; So from a layman's POV, things do seem to be changing.

This reminds me of the ozone later thing. At that time it seemed very theoretical too. But it was real; but we were able to reverse it. It's almost healed now. For such an initiative, yo need to make the masses aware and energized. As far as I hear, Gore has not used any below-the-belt tactics like Moore... or Alvin Tofler like scare tactics about the future. But, again, I haven't seen the movie.. :unsure: LIke Melissa said, it's a far cry from color coded terror alerts, and recommending Duct Tapes from Home Depot, where the guy who recommends holds shares...

Well the whole thing is worthless, don't we all know about global warming already? If Al wants to correctly educate people he should use some credible sources.

Btw, I didn't say I hated clinton, I'm just saying he was sneaky. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 15 2006, 12:53 AM
Well the whole thing is worthless, don't we all know about global warming already?
Well when did he MAKE it? Because until like a year ago the conservatives were still scoffing heartily at the crazy liberal idea of global warming.

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure the general public has been sold on the idea long ago. I for one believe but in a different way than all of yous. I don't care to explain the theory I got from a teacher because no one cares. Plus the movie was just released and what conservative would see a movie with Al anyways?

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jun 15 2006, 01:02 AM
I don't care to explain the theory I got from a teacher because no one cares.
I care, Batman. :)

I went over there Anthony -->

Well the earth goes through this temperature wave, its gets really hot and then get really cold (ice age) and it goes in a wave pattern. Its been doing this for millions of years and we could be getting close to a the hot part. Also the overall temperature of the earth hasnt risen that much over the last 100 years as I recall and if you read that article there is alot of proof in there that this is all pretty normal. I agree that pollution is bad and we need to do something about it but I don't think doomsday is around the corner. Like ravi said we got the ozone thing back to normal we can surely fix pollution with time, well atleast developed countries can, the most pollution comes from third world and developing countries.

Back