Adtunes is Dead

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 4 2008, 12:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 4 2008, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Steph
i miss our towers nights
No kidding!!! It's like life isn't worth living if you can't see colored tiles falling while you're trying to sleep. We should set up a day, yes? Are we in agreement? [/b][/quote]
Yeah!

Just thought of marketing ice cream in whore top containers. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Rhonda McFonda)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Sir...nd/IMG_1451.jpg

Oh my gosh, he's so big!!! I haven't seen a picture since he was a wee lad. How old is he now?

He will be 3 in October. I can't believe it.

QUOTE (Steph)
i miss our towers nights

No kidding!!! It's like life isn't worth living if you can't see colored tiles falling while you're trying to sleep. We should set up a day, yes? Are we in agreement?

Yeah!

Yes!!

QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 4 2008, 01:25 AM)
psycho path

^ the space is meant for emphasis, no it's not like "treasure trail"

^ That cracked me up. :lol:

Take care all. I'm done with this place. Too dead, Too slow, and not even close to being worth having to deal with the censorship policies here.

Best wishes to all and best of luck to Jon and Michelle. I want everyone to know that I'm not leaving angry or even sad and there are no hard feelings.

The adtunes we old timers knew and loved is indeed dead.

Long live adtunes.

:wub: :wave:

a bunch of people looking for party favors and strippers.

...heh, party favors

yeah i give up on scheduling towers nights. -_-

i have given up on adtunes... from now on the only time i will refer to this site is for info... never for entertainment.. later all...

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Aug 26 2008, 08:05 PM
Speaking of soylent green....how is it people?
Taste like chicken. Mmmm it squishes between my teeth. :D

Originally posted by a_iver+Aug 26 2008, 11:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Aug 26 2008, 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Aug 26 2008, 08:05 PM
Speaking of soylent green....how is it people?
Taste like chicken. Mmmm it squishes between my teeth. :D [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: I was gonna say the same thing. :ph34r: Get out of my head.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 26 2008, 07:33 PM
i have given up on adtunes... from now on the only time i will refer to this site is for info... never for entertainment.. later all...
party pooper

and soylent sounds disgusting :huh:

The word "soylent" or that it's made from people?

Back