What's your ADTunes Story?

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
How did you find out about ADTunes?

My ADTunes Story

I wanted to know the rock song in the trailer for Farenheit 9/11. I asked my brother, whos ADTunes name was FishyFred, and he went on ADTunes and found it for me. The song was "I'd Love To Change The World" by Ten Years After. I made about 30 posts on my brothers account, after that I created my own account, Space Cataz.

and the world was never the same after that.

good story, it had suspense, drama, romance and comedy.

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 22 2006, 09:47 PM
and the world was never the same after that.

good story, it had suspense, drama, romance and comedy.
:lol: :heart:

I came here lookin for the music from a Target "Swell" ad.

I first found the site (back in Summer '03) when I googled the lyrics in a Michelob Ultra commercial. Made for the ad. :(

i was looking for a song in a vh1 commercial...i found it 15 minutes after i posted the question and then devoted my life to answering other people's music questions. but i think i retired about 2 yrs ago. hah.

I found this site while I was searching for this particular thread... (sarcastically)

No, he tried to steal my thunder until I pooped on him, then he got real sad and fat.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 23 2006, 01:09 AM
No, he tried to steal my thunder until I pooped on him, then he got real sad and fat.
:lol: :lol:

TEE POOPSTER!!!!

Yeah, I found dis site ere aboutz fur months ago lookin forz a Target commercial man...and about ten minutes lata I founds it by de name of er girly named leone...

...I'm totally sleepy right now...

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 23 2006, 01:09 AM
Poop! :wub:

al gore stole thunder?
is there anything that man can't do?

i came here... looking for the music used for the patch adams trailer, over one week ago (it was dragonheart btw). i sticked around, acted like a goof, then melissa told me the secret of the members area. so i spammed till i got 50 posts, started talking here... never been mentally sane ever since

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 23 2006, 11:51 PM
When did I say I was fictionalizing?
a long long time ago. i found that post again soem days ago when i was searching for something (the search function is your friend :) )

Back