What's your ADTunes Story?

Originally posted by dascoot+ Jan 27 2006, 05:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 27 2006, 05:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@ Jan 27 2006, 01:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@ Jan 26 2006, 07:38 PM

Pasties. :)

Oh yeah. (@) (@)
Hahahah!! It's funny cause in England, "pasties" mean about the same thing as "pastries", and those ^ look like cinnamon buns.[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: @ cinnamon buns

A ruthless gang of Sea Monkeys I have been growing since 1977 force me to come here and post whatever they tell me.

Now you know the true secret of my powers.

Originally posted by proof@Apr 24 2006, 06:13 AM
A ruthless gang of Sea Monkeys I have been growing since 1977 force me to come here and post whatever they tell me.

:mellow:

Anyone who references Sea Monkeys is oldish...let's say 30+. I'm on my way there Proof. :lol:

Originally posted by proof@Apr 24 2006, 06:13 AM

1977 to 2006 = 29

almost, but just not 30 :p

You're assuming he was BORN in '77. I'm gonna say he was born in at least '70. Then he woulda been 7 yrs old when the evil Sea Monkeys overtook his life..Makes more sense this way. :D

We have someone here who's member name is wild_sea_monkees. hahaha :lol:

Ask Proof, he's old enough to remember. I just know about it in passing.

So. AdTunes story. I came here looking for the song played during the "Conviction" TV commercials during the Olympics.

Originally posted by cultclassic@Apr 24 2006, 12:38 AM
What's this Sea Monkeys you speak of? :unsure:
The one thing Ravi didn't know about! :eek:

We need an updated Ravipedia.

Back