Adtunes is Dead

Aww! Is he singing karaoke? :lol: :wub:

He's got magic hair! Everytime I see him, it's a different color.

:lol: I think he just has a lot of natural highlights that seem to change based on the lighting. His hair always looks red in pics but in real life it really is not red.

He's singing on this mic that is attached to a little keyboard. His cousin was banging on the keyboard.

Oh and look....a magic wand!!!!!! Stands proudly in profile :D

I got a box of donuts, can you hold some of these? :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Aug 1 2008, 10:09 PM
I got a box of donuts, can you hold some of these? :lol:
Misread that. Thought it said one :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Rhonda McFonda+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rhonda McFonda)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Sir_Garland/IMG_1451.jpg[/b]

Oh my gosh, he's so big!!! I haven't seen a picture since he was a wee lad. How old is he now?

Originally posted by the Ladies+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the Ladies)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>blah blah blah whore top blah blah ice cream blah blahblah[/b]

Good work. We need more of this attitude around here.

<!--QuoteBegin-Golden Loves
@
:lol:

Here's a new pic you might like....

clicky
[/quote]
psycho path :p

<!--QuoteBegin-Steph

i miss our towers nights[/quote]
No kidding!!! It's like life isn't worth living if you can't see colored tiles falling while you're trying to sleep. We should set up a day, yes? Are we in agreement?

Originally posted by a_iver@Aug 4 2008, 01:25 AM
psycho path
^ the space is meant for emphasis, no it's not like "treasure trail"

Back