6th sense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bofe. :ph34r: Also they mess with stuff, like open the blinds a few seconds after I close them. And I told y'all about how the one crawled onto the bed with me and whispered in my ear right? I didn't like that one iota. :ph34r: Mostly they don't do stuff like that though, just hang around.

Yesh. :ph34r: And talk, I can hear em talking sometimes. They don't really scare me though.

That would scare the crap out of me! I would never sleep again for the rest of my life :blink:

I'd change apartments as sooon as that stuff started happening. :ph34r:

No seriously it's not scary, it's not just noises and sights but there's feelings too, and when the feelings are comfortable then you just naturally don't get scared.

I'm a wimp when it comes to the paranormal. I can't even sleep after watching those ghost shows on the travel channel....like the one I watched this morning about the 'robert doll' :blink: creepy stuff.....

Originally posted by leone@Aug 12 2006, 02:51 PM
:lol: I've lived in 7 places in the last 6 years, the fuckers keep following me. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 12 2006, 02:52 PM
No seriously it's not scary, it's not just noises and sights but there's feelings too, and when the feelings are comfortable then you just naturally don't get scared.
Friendly spooks. :)

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 12 2006, 08:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 12 2006, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Aug 12 2006, 02:53 PM
'robert doll'
:huh: ? [/b][/quote]
ditto but i was afraid to ask

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 12 2006, 02:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 12 2006, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Aug 12 2006, 02:51 PM
:lol: I've lived in 7 places in the last 6 years, the fuckers keep following me. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Isn't one of the things they say about ghosties/spirits/etc. is that it's a loved one or a friend, so it could be that they're bound to you rather than a specific location. Or it's a spirit of your stalker. :ph34r:

Stalker! :woo:

Yeah I'm pretty sure I have two, I think one's my maternal grandma who was basically the only family member I've ever had anything in common with (and I was the same for her, we were both the black sheeps and were very close because of it) and the other was, I thought, my paternal grandfather but iunno, he was never the type to pull pranks and that ghosty is the one that messes with the blinds and whispers in my ear and stuff.

Originally posted by dascoot@ Aug 12 2006, 04:26 PM
...and the other was, I thought, my paternal grandfather but iunno, he was never the type to pull pranks and that ghosty is the one that messes with the blinds and whispers in my ear and stuff.
Maybe he was a mischievous fellow in his youth. Or he's trying to get your attention.

Originally posted by leone@Aug 12 2006, 04:29 PM
Maybe he was a mischievous fellow in his youth.
:lol: I've considered that, I've been doing a lot of family tree stuff lately, trying to find out more about him. By the time I came around he was pretty p-whipped by my grandma but I'm sure he had to have been a typical guy at some point.

As far as trying to get my attention, I keep track of everything weird that happens in case there's some pattern or message or whatever. So far it just looks like he enjoys fuckin with me. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back