2007 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS

The songs are "touch me" by cass fox and "paralyzer" by finger eleven. I can't find this remix, and I want it so bad!

Originally posted by imagevain@Dec 15 2007, 11:26 PM
The songs are "touch me" by cass fox and "paralyzer" by finger eleven. I can't find this remix, and I want it so bad!
Perhaps it was remixed just for the show by "Musical Designer" DJ Jeremy Healy -- emulating a "live" crossfading mix between the two songs like he would be doing as a live DJ in a club?

this site is awesome, and thanks for providing the track list.

Btw, I thought this years show was much worse than previous years. First of all William's performance couldn't top or wasn't even close to JTs. They need to bring back some of the big names who really owns the runway like Carman Kass and Naomi Campel. And disappointed not to see Natasha Poly this year, heard she dropped out few hours before the show due to family issues. Is that true?

Originally posted by sp4rkl3z@Dec 4 2007, 07:09 PM
what song played during the opening of the show?? (when we met the girls)
Does anyone know what song that was? Please someone tell us!

Originally posted by ereshumana+Dec 21 2007, 01:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ereshumana @ Dec 21 2007, 01:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sp4rkl3z@Dec 4 2007, 07:09 PM
what song played during the opening of the show?? (when we met the girls)
[/b][/quote]
The above list is in order of appearance, the opening songs include "Let Me Think About It" by Ida Corr vs. Fedde le Grand and "Perfect (Exceeder) [Club Mix]" by Mason & Princess Superstar.

hi awesome site btw

to those interested in the great remix of touch me + paralyzer someone made a video on youtube featuring it w/ clips from the show

:D

Back