2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Originally posted by korsakov911@Dec 17 2005, 12:39 AM
Songs from VS 2005

" "
Thanks so much for the listing.

We really needed that. I nearly died trying to figure who did the orchestrations during the Bang Bang segment. :lol:

Cheers

Audio Bullys just released a remix of their remix of Shot You Down. It's incredible! It's available through iTunes.

I've read the other post about the songs within the catwalks, but I'm looking for the music played for about 20 seconds within the talk segment.

It goes for a couple seconds; it's starts in the first talk segment where the model is saying that the show is watched by more than 2 billion people and ends about the time where the guy is saying "it's like, hey kids, let's put on a play".

The music sort of sounds like Five Fathoms (Original mix radio edit) by Everything But The Girl, however, despite its similiarity, they're two different songs.

Anyone know?

On new years I was at a club and the DJ played a song that sounded a lot like Rage Against the Machine(which it wasnt). When I asked what it was the DJ said he didnt know the name or who sang it but it was a song that was in the Victoria Secret Fashion show, which I am assuming was for the 05 show. Any ideas?

One song from the '05 VS show that might fit is...
"Are you gonna be my girl" - Jet
Amazon

NO thanks for your response, but Jet does not sound like Rage haha. I know you were just putting what was on there and for that I thank you. Anyone else have an idea on this?

Have you checked this List from the 05 Fashion Show yet?

Not sure any of those strike me as Rage of The Machine, but that's everything that was played during the show. :unsure:

yeah I have checked that list. Maybe its from the year before, I am just going off what the DJ said. I wish I had some lyrics or something. Its been driving me crazy since Jan :(. Does anyone have any bands that have a RAGE sound, maybe I can go in that dir.

Hey does anyone know about the remix to the song "I Want Candy" by Aaron Carter. The remix is way better than the original song. It's the part where the girls are wearing these outfits out of candy and in Alessandra's case, made of candy.

Duplicate topics merged.

Back