2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Done with Plaine ma Plain/ Drop it like its Hot! I'll tell you when I'm all done and finalize the files. All the words have been edited out, by the way (backstage noise).

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 11 2005, 07:47 PM
Done with Plaine ma Plain/ Drop it like its Hot! I'll tell you when I'm all done and finalize the files. All the words have been edited out, by the way (backstage noise).
*jumps up and down* :D :D :D

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 11 2005, 07:47 PM
yuh yeah, you rule!!

and on a different subject - anyone like the show? the beginning, the russian part, and the marching were the best parts (imo) :)

gisele is so funny, i love her

"baby, baby - shake you're.. little booty" :lol:

I loved the show! It was my first time watching a Victoria's secret fashion show! I will definitely watch it next year if they have it! I loved the theme (candy, toys, etc)

Yea, the russian part, and the marching were the best parts! The beginning was okay. It was intense though when that girl lost one of her shoes while walking on the runway! but she kept walking and flashed a big bright smile :D

"go karolina, kill them with your gun!" -gisele

After reading the forums rules, I'm iffy whether I should post the songs, because they're not mine; I have no right to distribute them..

I really shouldn't have mentioned I was doing this in the first place to get your hopes up.

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 11 2005, 08:10 PM
After reading the forums rules, I'm iffy whether I should post the songs, because they're not mine; I have no right to distribute them..

I really shouldn't have mentioned I was doing this in the first place to get your hopes up.
You can just send them through e-mail (upload it on rapidshare/yousendit/etc.) - and just send out the URL address

Which would be kinda more on your part - but it would be realllly cool if you could,

and we can just PM you our e-mails

but please share! i think im saying this for everyone here but .. we'd really appreciate it :)

plus, the original songs might not be yours, but the mixes are :p

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 11 2005, 10:10 PM
You're correct. You cannot distribute the songs via our Forums.

...or advertise that they'll be available by sending you a PM or email. (Take our advice, people always regret doing that.)

Originally posted by jca@Dec 12 2005, 10:15 AM
...or advertise that they'll be available by sending you a PM or email. (Take our advice, people always regret doing that.)
oh okay =/

Originally posted by michelle+Dec 12 2005, 08:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Dec 12 2005, 08:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-waterfowl@Dec 11 2005, 10:10 PM
You're correct. You cannot distribute the songs via our Forums. [/b][/quote]
via our forums, lol that's great :lol:

anyway, you can disregard my last post (it sounded like i was too hasty)

but i was just curious, i wasnt sure if you were just gonna flat out not even tell us if you're done with the files

Any update on the song mixed with Bodyrocker in the first runway walk. I see a mix of ideas but none of them have been correct. (i.e. Carol of the bells, Nutcracker? swan lake?) The curiosity is killing me.

Well if you're that curious, I finished on the same day I started in the afternoon.

i figured out that my song was in one of the inbetween vignettes after seal before Ricky... anybody?

I finally understand what the two people who mentioned strings in Shot You Down meant. It sounded very nice...I decided to make a song of it.

Songs from VS 2005

Chris Botti Performance -embraceable you

Carol of the bells- Us Army?? (I'm not sure here) mixed with
Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)- Savotage & Transiberian Orchestra

Part 1 Giselle Intro
I like the way you move- Bodyrockers mixed with
Dance of the Cygnets from Act 2 of Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky)

Part 2 Tyra first out
Bang Bang- Audio Bullys feat Nancy Sinatra mixed with
Lujon- Henry Mancini

Part 3 Seal part (1st model: Heidi klum)
Love's Divine
Crazy

Part 4 Russian Theme (1st model: Eugenia Volodina)
Plaine, ma Plaine- Paul Mauriat mixed with
Drop it like it's hot- Snoop Dog

Part 5 Candyland (1st model: Adriana Lima)
Pon de Reply- Rihanna mixed with
I want candy- Aaron Carter

Ricky Martin-Drop it on me

Part 6 Sexy Toy soldiers theme (K.K. first model out) (drum snares)
La La- Teairra Mari mixed with
Good luck- Bassment Jaxx ;and
Are you gonna be my girl? by Jet

:)

I want the Snoop and Plaine ma plaine mix! :D

Originally posted by korsakov911@Dec 17 2005, 12:39 AM
Songs from VS 2005

Chris Botti Performance -embraceable you

Carol of the bells- Us Army?? (I'm not sure here) mixed with
Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)- Savotage & Transiberian Orchestra

Part 1 Giselle Intro
I like the way you move- Bodyrockers mixed with
Dance of the Cygnets from Act 2 of Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky)

Part 2 Tyra first out
Bang Bang- Audio Bullys feat Nancy Sinatra mixed with
Lujon- Henry Mancini

Part 3 Seal part (1st model: Heidi klum)
Love's Divine
Crazy

Part 4 Russian Theme (1st model: Eugenia Volodina)
Plaine, ma Plaine- Paul Mauriat mixed with
Drop it like it's hot- Snoop Dog

Part 5 Candyland (1st model: Adriana Lima)
Pon de Reply- Rihanna mixed with
I want candy- Aaron Carter

Ricky Martin-Drop it on me

Part 6 Sexy Toy soldiers theme (K.K. first model out) (drum snares)
La La- Teairra Mari mixed with
Good luck- Bassment Jaxx ;and
Are you gonna be my girl? by Jet

:)

I want the Snoop and Plaine ma plaine mix! :D
lol i want it too :lol:

Back