2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 10 2005, 01:51 PM
"I Want Candy" is performed by Aaron Carter. Listen to it on iTunes, clues are that he says "I know a GIRL.." instead of "I know a boy.."; the voice matches.
Yeah, weird huh... I saw him listed, but never bothered to look since I was positive a girl was singing. :lol: Thanks, though... I've updated the list.

Originally posted by waterfowl@Dec 10 2005, 08:05 PM
What was the song that they played during the first runway? They first played I like The Way, then segued into another instrumental song. Had an oboe-like sound. Anyone?
I'm pretty sure it's from the Nutcracker or maybe Swan Lake, I just haven't found it yet... (assuming that's where it's from).

Originally posted by michelle+Dec 10 2005, 09:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (michelle @ Dec 10 2005, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-waterfowl@Dec 10 2005, 01:51 PM
"I Want Candy" is performed by Aaron Carter. Listen to it on iTunes, clues are that he says "I know a GIRL.." instead of "I know a boy.."; the voice matches.
Yeah, weird huh... I saw him listed, but never bothered to look since I was positive a girl was singing. :lol: Thanks, though... I've updated the list. [/b][/quote]
Ahahahaha :lol:

Originally posted by pinche_cabron88@Dec 10 2005, 07:17 PM
what about the other song used during the second runway? the instrumental you can hear with "You Shot Me Down"? anybody know about that one?
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Can you elaborate it bit? As far as I know, "You Shot Me Down" by Audiobullys was the only song used for that runway. It contained many parts of the original song, so you could either be looking for the remix or the original by Nancy Sinatra.

Originally posted by joojupxp@Dec 10 2005, 10:35 PM
can someone send me the plaine ma plaine? =/
I will send it out as soon as it downloads--it's taking a while to find a decent source.

:)

Originally posted by waterfowl+Dec 10 2005, 09:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (waterfowl @ Dec 10 2005, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pinche_cabron88@Dec 10 2005, 07:17 PM
what about the other song used during the second runway? the instrumental you can hear with "You Shot Me Down"? anybody know about that one?
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Can you elaborate it bit? As far as I know, "You Shot Me Down" by Audiobullys was the only song used for that runway. It contained many parts of the original song, so you could either be looking for the remix or the original by Nancy Sinatra. [/b][/quote]
I think I know what he's talking about.

During the runway segment--if you listen, you hear the AudioBullies remix, however there are strings running through.

It starts right after Tyra Banks winks and heads back and we see the profile of Fernanda. Kind of sensual strings playing over and over. It sounds very nice with the remix.

Someone said that it might be something from Hotel Costes? But I haven't found anything thing.

Originally posted by pikespeaklosangeles+Dec 11 2005, 01:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pikespeaklosangeles @ Dec 11 2005, 01:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-joojupxp@Dec 10 2005, 10:35 PM
can someone send me the plaine ma plaine? =/
I will send it out as soon as it downloads--it's taking a while to find a decent source. [/b][/quote]
Per our Forum Rules:

Do not post MP3 or other illegal file download links or ask for such information.

This is not a file, "warez", or MP3 trading service. Do not ask for, or post information describing how to trade or share illegal mp3s, files, or sources for those types of activities. Just to be clear: This is a forum for trading song/music INFORMATION only, not questionable methods of acquiring those same songs illegally.

Just a warning: All the results for Paul Mauriat Plaine, ma Plaine for me were just recordings of a spoof of Bill Clinton's speech.

There was a technoish song playing during Tyra Bank's farewell interview and earlier when Selita Ebanks and Gisele were giving a backstage tour. It was mostly instrumental with a few words "What do you think I'm gonna do with the pressure" or something like it. It had an 80's feel to it

Even if we have paul muriat's song, is anyone going to mix it for us? >_<. i dont want to just listen to the humming song ..that's ...weird.

I mixed it, but I basically just joined Plaine, ma Plaine and Drop It like Its Hot..

Right now, I'm transferring the Video to DVD. Then I'm going to extract the audio and edit to get the songs.

I just have to wait for the video to play, because I'm using a DVD recorder, not a computer. Good thing the music was broadcast in 5.1 digital sound.

Convert video to DVD....Done!
Extract audio from....Done
Cut and edit to tracks....Working on

Woo! I'm listening to the music and it's awesome! Yaayy!

Opening runway: done
Seal Runway: done

I'm deciding not to make a track of the runway with Shot You Down, because it's already in the original song. More soon...

woo, good job!

i really want the paul mauriat/drop it like its hot ft pharrell song :( :(

darn them for making it so catchy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by starsun@Dec 11 2005, 06:59 PM
woo, good job!

i really want the paul mauriat/drop it like its hot ft pharrell song :( :(

hahaha, i really wanna know who the DJ is =/

and is waterfowl allowed to post HIS mixes?

Originally posted by joojupxp+Dec 11 2005, 07:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joojupxp @ Dec 11 2005, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-starsun@Dec 11 2005, 06:59 PM
woo, good job!

i really want the paul mauriat/drop it like its hot ft pharrell song  :(  :(

hahaha, i really wanna know who the DJ is =/

and is waterfowl allowed to post HIS mixes? [/b][/quote]
We have no idea who the DJ is for that show.

Whoever it is--they are amazing.

Apparently, the use a lot of white label mixes, but VS adds an orchestra and their own original touches to the mixes.

I wish I knew...

On another note, I don't think Waterfowl will be allowed to post his mixes--per the rules of this marvelous forum. :p ;)

We will probably have to email him.

M

Back