MySpace

SiDe

Pro Member
Reaction score
Since MySpace seems to be growing like some wacky katamari doohickey, I thought it would be neat (that's right, I use "neat" in sentences where I'm not talking about cleaning. Wanna fight about it?) to have a thread where all us Basement nerds can list our li'l myspaces and we can all visit each other and add each other as friends and feel loved, and then feel less loved when we see that somebody else has like 50 kabillion more "friends" than we do. Doesn't that sound like fun!?

I'll get the ball rolling:

Hey guys! Check out my MySpace right here:

The Velvet Revolution

Yes MySpace...it's that soft wet spot just below the belly button on a woman where...oops I mean um yeah it's some new (well getting old now I hear) internet place where people can put themselves or whatever they want on the net. Although like most places it has turned either into a teenie bopper hangout or love connection haven. Both with the usual bots and ads and very few real cool honest people.

thinking she's talking about me :D I use it to seduce...it's very alluring...tee hee

NO they didn't play it the day they were supposed to and I haven't watched this week's episodes yet.

Wait, what are you doin watching Daily Show?

I didn't see it some people at my school were telling me about it, they say it was funny.

Back