Meet The Barkers Season 2

Dem0liti0nL0ver3

Advanced Member
Reaction score
It was the last song on the first episode of the second season... when they were sitting in the tub. It was male vocals kind of upbeat, and i dont remember the lyrics. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!

the song is called "the best happiness money can buy" by the band I can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business. Very good song Very good band!

Does anyone know the song used in the Meet the Barkers episode where Shanna gives Travis the Cadillac? Some lyrics are.. "my baby gave me a Cadillac... I REALLY REALLY wnat to know this song its been bugging me FOREVER! Please!

(lol don't want to sound desperate..)

Does anyone know the song that was playing while Landons room was being put together?... They also showed clips of Travis & Mark at the studio during this song. Male vocals... and I only got a few lyrics "You said these were the best times" Any help would be appreciated! THANKS!

The name of the song is Another Day from an amazing band called Blacktop Mourning. If you check out there website it says that they'll have songs on a few other MTV shows.

its where travis goes on the warped tour and it shows little clips of him doing his thing, and clips of shanna missing travis. the song is playing on the background. no lyrics. electric guitar, drums, ...keyboard?

MTV has the featured songs on their website, but I'm not sure which one.

Back