Meet The Barkers Season 1

:blink: Well, I've now heard the song on two more VH1 programs, and I know the specific location of each! Here goes:

The first one was in VH1 Goes Inside: Cops-
The song plays when the police officer broke out like 6 panes of an old lady's house when it was not actually on fire, and the police thought it was, and therefore were trying to get her out.

The second occasion was on the new show Kept-
It was the first episode when all of the male contestants were being introduced. The song played while the one named Brian was being introduced and talking about himself.

I hope someone can find this finally?
Thanks,
Corey :)

I'll try to watch the episode to see if I can identify the song.

Did anyone see the meet the barkers season finale tonight? i really liked the song that played when she woke up and was laying there after she got of the phone with her friend and they were talking about how she didn't feel very good! the song was also on some MTV commercial with the guy in the wheelchair who goes to work and talks about how his life sucks then he goes to the gas station and yells at a guy but then he goes home to his girlfriend or something and pimp my ride comes on... its a girl singing pretty slow.

I've had it! I've been wanting to know what this song was for a little over a year now. I've herd it used in ALOT of MTV and VH1 shows. So Finally I got off my butt and ripped the audio out of "Meet The Barkers" to increase hope of someone who might know what its called.

They must not be that well known cause I've typed in the lyrics that you can hear in the background

"Somehow It Got Easy To Laugh Out Loud"

no results...

omfg...THANK YOU SO MUCH! I posted, coulden't sleep, got back online, and its answered! thanks so much, and I'll have you know 50% of my cds are of songs I've discovered and found through adtunes.com

ahh thanks!!! but i screwed up....it's not on the "wheelchair" MTV commercial it's the one with the two girls that are in the limo and stuff! but i found the song! its called "you are the generation that bought more shoes" by the johnny boy...THANK YOU!!

what the song playing in the background of the episode of Meet the Barkers on MTV when they travel to Hawaii. the song starts playing right as they leave the airport and the hawaiian islands appear on the screen.

no that's not it. the song is commonly used on cribs. it sounds like it might be from the 50's or 60's. i think it has some horns in it

i have a couple of songs that i want to know. ....when i mean a couple...i mean a lot.

first music, it was when travis and mark were in the travel agency. no lyrics. bass, accoustic, drums.

second music, its the scene right after the travel agency one. you see travis knock on the door to go into the house. drums, accoustic, "huhhhuhhhuhh" sound/lyrics

third music, played right after that scene, its where shannya is on the bed and just kissed the kitty. theres lyrics in this song. sounds familiar

fourth music, this is where trav and shannya is in hawaii, there on the beach, playing in the water. its the second song. its not the heavy electirc guitar one. its the soft, sound type music that comes after the heavy sounding music. theres lyrics, drums, accoustic guitar.

do you know if theres a site where they list the songs played for each episode.

Sorry, MTV doesn't list the names of any songs played on any of their shows anymore, except for Real World. You could try contacting MTV, but some of the music used on the shows comes from a production music library and others are simply new indie bands.

Since I've also heard this song in the background on Best Week Ever when the panelists are talking, I emailed the music director of the show, but got no response, and its been almost a week. I dont know how to find this song!
Corey

Was the song "Paralyze" by Mando Diao. MTV uses this song alot on Pimp My Ride

No sorry, that's not it. The song has no words and the only instrument you hear is the trumpet playing.
Corey

Hey all, I know this is a long shot since it's currently 2012 and last post was '05. But I really want to know the name of the song played on the Christmas episode where the kids are opening the presents. Here's the youtube link:

It plays up to the first 30 secs

Back