Meet The Barkers Season 1

Hi... I already wrote to you, but incase you look here first... I believe the song your looking for is Unwritten Law - The Rest Of My Life, an awesome song! - I hope this helped!

This song must be really discrete somewhere, because I can't believe no one knows what it is as much as it is used. Too bad it doesn't have lyrics GRRR!
Corey <_<

what's the song that plays when Travis and Shanna are at the bottom of the stairs after Travis cuts Shanna's nose hair? thanks

the scene where travis and shanna comes back from their bachelor/ette party. there at home and theres this acoustic song playing in the background.

then the scene finishes and now travis is at the cemetary to see his mom. and apparently another acoutsic tune is playing.

these 2 scenes both have acoustic songs in the background. no vocals. does anybody know the tune(s)?

ok does anybody know the song that is playing when travis and shana return from getting there marrage license and her parents are there what is the song that is playing??

There's an episode of Meet the Barkers that featured a song that had the lyrics "I lie" or the lyrics could have been "I live". The song had male vocals, but I can't remember which episode.

I know that the song is "ring of fire" which is originally done by Johnny Cash, but i don't know who does that particular version

Thank you. I downloaded the song from Social Distortion and it was the song I was asking about.

Does anyone know the song that played while Travis & Shana were looking at the scrap book she made?... It was the last song played in the episode, male vocals - "I can't wait till I see your face again".... thanks! :D

This song has been driving me nuts!

Its was used in "Meet The Barkers" The thanksgiving episode where they where laying around on their bed

Also Used in MTV Cribs Episode 1109, with "Q" from 112, where they walked into his sons baby blue bedroom.

Song Discription: Starts off with a piano tune looped a few times, then the drums kick in. On the Meet the barkers Episode I thought I herd a guy singing later in the song.

Song has been used alot in MTV shows but I'm starting to get so aggravated I'm taking notes.

If anyone can please help me I would great fully appreciate it!

Back