Meet The Barkers Season 1

i dont remember. but does it have "wonderful" in it?
if so, its called wonderful by everclear.
good song.

does anybody know the theme song for this show? sounds like mark hoppus' voice. very blink182ish i might add.

It's a cover of 'Another Girl, Another Planet', originally by The Only Ones.

It was the last song that Blink-182 recorded before they went on "indefinite hiatus".

:angry: Not being able to figure this song out is pissing me off!... SO PLEASE... if anyone knows the song in the first episode of meet the barkers where Travis is saying goodbye to his son at the van when he is leaving for tour please let me know, I would really appreciate it!!!... thanks

Can you provide any information about the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre?

Male vocals... and it was slow tempo... i could not get any lyrics because they were talking over the song... all i got was the word "baby", thanks!

o isn't that the same tune that MTV plays when they have those weird like 30 sec segments of that weird guy and it says like EXCLUSIVE VIDEO or something..

alright the same song plays when Travis goes and sees his future store and he says ".. this is the future patio yeah.."

I'm not sure. I don't think I've seen one of those. I just know that I have heard it on both VH1 and MTV and there is a trumpet playing an upbeat tune, and there are no words. Sorry I don't have any other specific information other than it was on that episode of Meet The Barkers. To me, it almost sounds like something that would be in a Cake song, just with no words. However, I am sure it is not by them because I already have all of their songs. Any guesses anyone?
Corey

on the mtv show Meet the barkers what is the theme song I think it is by Blink182 but i dunno which son it is it goes like ""im on another planet with you"" im sorry if this has been posted but i serched for it and i only found one topic for this show and it was for a different song w/ no words could someone please tell me the name of this song

It is by "My Chemical Romance" the song is "I'm not OK" hope this is what your lookin for :)

What's that song at the end, when Travis and Shana are leaving the birthday party. And they're kissing in the car. It goes something like, "Cause I know I'm so so, cause I'm dyin' and I'm still tryin' to know, Say you'll love me for the rest of my life". I couldn't find it in the credits. If you could give me the name of the song or the band it would be extremely helpful. Thanks.

Meet The Barkers

what is the song playing when travis and shana return from vegas and there on the front steps outside there house when everyone comes out to hug them

Back