The O.C. Season 2

The song will be available on the latest addition to the O.C. Soundtrack, Mix 4, which is being released on April 5.

The O.C. season 2

Does anybody know the song that played after Seth opened Ryan's note and ran out of the house and then during the scene with Marissa and Alex? Female vocals, upbeat.

does anyone know the last song played on the oc... when they were buring the horse at the bonfire?

Songs from that episode. Episode was called "The Blaze of Glory"
  • The Futureheads - Meantime
    Brendan Benson - What I'm looking for
    Pixies - Debaser
    Feeder - Frequency
    Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane
    Pinback - AFK
    Army Navy - Snakes of Hawaii
    Joseph Arthur - A Smile That Explodes

the oc season 2

song when they are playing hockey kinda rockish. and one when ryan is in the covers and then it switches to a scene with marissa. this song is vocals with a girl kinda rockish too i think they go turn off the radio or something like that
thanks in advance :D

The OC episode 18 season 2

The song that plays just prior to Ryan walking in on Marissa getting changed in the pool house. Any ideas?

OC "The Rager" season 2

there was this song with a female vocalist playing when ryan and marissa were talking in her room on her bed after they caught a guy having a threesome. does anyone know what song that is? Great help is needed.

i got some lyrics from it, i would like to know also.

"show you the reasons why i have to stay"
"make me beg"
"leave me"

i also believe that there is a bit of Adreas Johnshon - Glorious (Hybrid Remix), mixed into the song...not sure though.

i tried googling them, but got nothing. hope this helps.

I can't remember what exactly was goin on but i'm pretty sure the song was playing while they were showing people outside around the pool but it was a techno like song it was fast and said something like "ride it, work it" but thats all that I could remember CAN ANYONE help me at all? Please and thanx!

Back