Will She ever love me?

If it's writing, it's melissa you wanna talk to. i'm awful at grammar and all that. well not awful, but not great. i could critique the presentation of it though, i'm really pretty good at that.. font choices; line, letter, and word spacing; layout, blah blah blah.

I'm a perfectionist too... With composition, but not with words. :ph34r:

ooh anthony, don't you mean kerning, tracking, and leading? don't forget those gutters and alleys.

check out those folios :naughty:

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Mar 30 2006, 09:25 PM
ooh anthony, don't you mean kerning, tracking, and leading? don't forget those gutters and alleys.

check out those folios :naughty:
Yup yup! I also was always a big fan of the folio

...stephanie, i'm not sure, but i think that might be the first time I've seen you use the naughty smiley :p

Originally posted by leone@Mar 30 2006, 05:44 PM
Times New Roman, size 12, double spaced. :p
What the hell man? Everyone knows the best font ever is helvetica. Courier New coming in a close second.

:lol: I don't even have helvetica with this word processor. Microsoft Works is teh s uck. :leela:

i like helvetica neue.

haha yes, anthony. the naughty smiley.

ewwwww microsoft word.

It's not even Microsoft Word, I have its the bootleg cousin, Microsoft Works.

Originally posted by leone@Mar 30 2006, 08:05 PM
It's not even Microsoft Word, I have its the bootleg cousin, Microsoft Works.
Ok, eww.

Have some dignity, use notepad like a real man.

What the hell is that anyway? :confused: Between lime toilet paper...and a alien?

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 30 2006, 08:42 PM
What the hell is that anyway? :confused: Between lime toilet paper...and a alien?
You don't know Gir? Oh.. I just don't know what to say? I think I'm going to have to die.

I like Avant Garde and Georgia. :2cents:

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Corean

Back