Who you gonna vote for?

Who are you going to vote for this November?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

• Ralph Nader

• Bob Barr

• Hillary Clinton (write in)

• Other

• Not gonna vote

• Total voters
Let me reiterate one more time: If you don't like what I'm saying, then get lost. :)

P.S. Let me clue you in onto something: I can tell how clever you are by your comments in the film thread. It only takes few posts for me to figure someone out.

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Jun 18 2008, 06:55 AM
BTW, all of your insults are pretty lame.

goodasgold was the only guy who delivered a decent zinger...

But politics-wise, he's just like you. B)
huh? And what pray tell am I politics-wise?

Cool. Notice the smiley...

Darn it! Smilies deserve our respect!!

Scythe, you're doing nothing but trolling now. Nothing more needs to be said to you or about you. LOL.

goodasgold,

It's actually very difficult to pinpoint someone's exact political positions without them making few substantial posts revealing various related positions. Posts something and then I'd be able to tell you. But don't bother if you're just gonna troll.

However, its not difficult to discern someones cognitive abilities, temperament, and so on from just a few posts.

Look, like I keep saying, lets see what unfolds in the coming weeks. :rolleyes:

And when I say I haven't even posted anything interesting yet, I mean things which involve more intricate arguments requiring some real brain power. Truth is I haven't.

Just to let you know: I first learned of Wright, Ayers, and a few other buddies of Bwaak months before he surfaced. Rightwing talkradio had been talking about him for over a year. He was on Fox talking to Hannity over a year ago. At first, I thought all of it was just rightwing GOP smear vis-a-vis the 2004 swiftboating of John Kerry. But when I saw Obama race baiting the Clintons repeatedly starting in early Jan 2008, and the media defending him. I immediately knew something was up. I then started looking into all of the rumors on the bloggosphere on Bwaak. After a few days, I was convinced that Obama was a compromised politician and that the media was picking him to win the nomination. I also predicted that Wright would surface, but at a very late date, too late to affect the nomination process. Along those lines, I'm predicting a lot more will new stuff will surface and the old stuff will resurface (Wright, Trinity, etc.).

Question: Why would Fox sit on the Wright story until mid March of 2008, when they interviewed him before March of 2007 ?!?

A theory must be able to explain and predict.

Mine does. B)

Put a cork in it. Like the other two troll, you're totally clueless.

You and the other two trolls keep assuming that you're superior to the person you're talking down to.

I can tell how clever you are by your comments in the film thread. It only takes few posts for me to figure someone out.

I'm getting tired so I'm only gonna spill you these 2 words: pot and kettle

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Jun 18 2008, 08:48 AM
However, its not difficult to tell someones cognitive abilities, temperment, and so on from just a few posts.
Really? And what are my cognitive abilities? And what have you been able to deduce about my temperament?

You're a clever guy goodasgold. ;)

Question is: How clever am I? Do pray tell. :D

Scythe, get lost. I'm not trolling you. You are here trolling me. You, and the other two trolls threw the first insults. If you can't see that, then that again is your problem, not mine. LOL.

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Jun 18 2008, 06:55 AM
But politics-wise, he's just like you. B)
You said you are unable to pinpoint my political views, yet you say here that I am the same politics-wise as Scythe. Why did you say we are the same?

Uh oh, goodasgold, now you're revealing too much...

To answer your question: I, like any normal person, distinguish between a person's political positions and his ability to understand politics.

For instance, a dumb person with a good heart has better policy positions than an evil person with a giant brain. :rolleyes:

LOL. Now, even you are trolling me. LMAO.

That you're trolling me with dumb questions. :)

In particular, that you've undestimated my nuaced statements.

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Jun 18 2008, 05:58 PM
You are here trolling me. You, and the other two trolls threw the first insults. If you can't see that, then that again is your problem, not mine. LOL.
Now this is why I'm annoyed by you.

I can see why you would dislike me and put me on the troll-list, because to be frank I've been playing with you and asking for it. (though in my defense, only ugly people are trolls; I'm eccentric).

But I can't understand why you act so hostile towards fitz and sketchryx? They haven't thrown too much of an insult at you, but you're the person who made stupid conclusions about their posts and respond in an extremely arrogant and hostile manner.

I mean, Fitz of all people? He's at least twice as clever as you. He made a harmless (and I thought rather witty) remark at you, and you immediately branded a label (and even used the eye-rolling smiley!!) and talked down to him.

If only you were as smart as you think you are...

Well, doesn't matter, daddy Fitz will come in here and set us all in our place (me included, but at least I know I've been acting like a retarded cup of fesces.

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Jun 18 2008, 09:10 AM
That you're trolling me with dumb questions. :)

In particular, that you've undestimated my nuaced statements.
I simply asked a question that you had no answer for. I sincerely wanted to know why it is that you think that Scythe and myself are the same politically. That question seems to remain unanswered.

Originally posted by Scythe+Jun 18 2008, 08:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jun 18 2008, 08:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Now this is why I'm annoyed by you.
But I can't understand why you act so hostile towards fitz and sketchryx?[/b]

Please tell me you're joking! :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx
@Jun 17 2008, 02:16 PM
I have zero respect for you and your opinion, nor do I believe you.[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by goodasgold@Jun 18 2008, 08:14 AM
I simply asked a question that you had no answer for. I sincerely wanted to know why it is that you think that Scythe and myself are the same politically. That question seems to remain unanswered.
Please tell me that you're joking! :lol:

LOL. I have answered your question. :rolleyes:

Ok, ok, I'll spell it out: I can't tell what your actual political positions are, but your ability to understand politics is roughly the same as theirs. :(

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Jun 18 2008, 09:20 AM
Ok, ok, I'll spell it out: I can't tell what your actual political positions are, but your ability to understand politics is roughly the same as theirs. :(
:lol: My inability to understand politics? You assume to know too much about my understanding when we really don't know each other. ;)

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Jun 18 2008, 06:22 PM
You guys are totally wasting my time. :angry:

:lol: :lol:
Yes. Yes we are.

No offense, googasgold, but perhaps I overestimated your... Nevermind.

Now this thread has totally gone off-topic. :(

Back