Who Are You?

so on the first date did he sing?

"I represent the Lollipop Kids, the Lollipop Kids, the Lollipop Kids ... I represent the Lollipop Kiiiiiids, and I do welcome you to Munchkin Land"

i dunno.. i looked up the lyrics and there was a ton of sites debating that.. so i went for what i thought ;)

Originally posted by leone@May 14 2005, 09:29 PM
Isn't it guild, not kid? :unsure:
:lol: I think so yeah. I made someone miniature Lollipop Guild figurines and I can't find the damn picture. :(

awwww find it :( Man the pic I found is so funny! I dont even know where im at

Originally posted by dascoot+May 14 2005, 08:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 14 2005, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@May 14 2005, 09:31 PM
hey i found a "drunk" picture on my phone
Uh what? Is that who's in your avatar? [/b][/quote]
no thats moulin rouge... well after i saw your drunk pic.. i thought to myself. i think i have one of those.. i asked my friend to send me it.. and he did and i cannot believe it :lol:

Originally posted by a_iver+May 14 2005, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ May 14 2005, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@May 14 2005, 08:28 PM
:( Anthony take her out on a first date!!
I'll treat her like a princess :) [/b][/quote]
awwwwww see Melissa there is hope

Back