What's your room look like?

cool, this guy came into the store today with wristbands from naruto.

best buy.
i was going to by the dvd but i read that they are releasing them unrated, so i'll just wait for those.

i like the rock n' roll hand gesture on the dragon picture.
i was trying to see all of the characters in that drawing on your wall, i recognize a few of them like yakko, wakko, and dot, lucy from charlie brown, that girl from tenchi (i always forget her name), mojo jojo, and so on and so on.
did you draw that?

Originally posted by sickboy@May 22 2006, 02:25 PM
i like the rock n' roll hand gesture on the dragon picture.
i was trying to see all of the characters in that drawing on your wall, i recognize a few of them like yakko, wakko, and dot, lucy from charlie brown, that girl from tenchi (i always forget her name), mojo jojo, and so on and so on.
did you draw that?
Dragons rock!!

Yeah I drew that for the hundredth day of school project in fifth grade. We had to do something with the number one hundred so I drew 100 cartoon characters. It took a while but it was fun. ;)

I should post a picture of what it looks like right now. :blink: I started rearanging stuff and right now it looks like a hurricane went through it.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 23 2006, 05:07 PM
I should post a picture of what it looks like right now. :blink: I started rearanging stuff and right now it looks like a hurricane went through it.
:lol:

mines always like that :(

still youve got tons of cool stuff and mine's....dull

btw youre online early today

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 23 2006, 05:16 PM
yup, school's out! :D
:huh: out?? what do you mean, out?

you mean summer holiday already started??? :eek:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 23 2006, 05:19 PM
Yes, it started a few days ago actually
:( im sooo jealous. in fact i have like 5 weeks to go

Does your school make you suffer with those state tests in the last week?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 23 2006, 05:20 PM
:eek: Sorry about that.
thank you

and leone, i have no idea what state tests are. i just have like 2.5 weeks to go (i have to finish my thesis by the 1st of june too) then 2 weeks of exams

State tests = Tests that the state makes high school students take after the completion of the course. After classes end, there's a week or two of testing. At least that's what we did in the public school system. :unsure: I don't know if Staci's school does it.

Originally posted by leone@May 23 2006, 10:53 AM
State tests = Tests that the state makes high school students take after the completion of the course. After classes end, there's a week or two of testing. At least that's what we did in the public school system. :unsure: I don't know if Staci's school does it.
:lol: We always just used to fill in whatever circles to make patterns then sleep the rest of the time. We would get our scores back and it would say like we had a 1st grade reading level or 2nd grade math level. :lol: Ah, good times.

Back