What's your room look like?

Bugger, I shoulda painted over the music notes so it looks like she's puckerin up.

Oh well, BROOM CLOSET FOR ERRYONE!! :wub:

Ok, I'm really really really late to reply and am in the middle of another conversation.....but IBIZIA.....*drools* Yes please!!! :p

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 24 2006, 08:52 PM
:lol:

*CAUTION: SLOW PEOPLE POSTING*
*raises hand* That'd be me...sorries....

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 24 2006, 11:52 PM

:lol: :lol: That ^ should be the official Basement disclaimer.

Originally posted by Jenny+Feb 24 2006, 11:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenny @ Feb 24 2006, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Feb 24 2006, 08:52 PM

*raises hand* That'd be me...sorries.... [/b][/quote]
Duhhh... I suure likes you... Jenny.. *drool* I really do!

Originally posted by cultclassic+Feb 24 2006, 09:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Feb 24 2006, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Jenny@Feb 24 2006, 11:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic
@Feb 24 2006, 08:52 PM

*raises hand* That'd be me...sorries....
Duhhh... I suure likes you... Jenny.. *drool* I really do! [/b][/quote]
You makin fun yo?

*cry*

Runs to curl into fetal position in a dark corner

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 25 2006, 12:51 AM
so,... what? I'm slow.. Im once walkeds into a bra... :(
:lol: :lol: Dubya tee eff mate?

I lurves it too. The color doesn't really fit all that well in my room, but it still really nice. And the cool thing is that all of my wiring for everything I keep in the cabinet in the lower left and I still have a usb hub with 4 empty ports coming out of one of my shelves. It's really convenient :)

It's so freakin' neat. :blink: There's so much crap on my desk. Random paper and memos cover every surface. :ph34r:

Back