What's your room look like?

Christmas tree it! :lol: :lol: Man, I wish I had that. The ones we had here pretty much screwed you over if you didn't pass 'em.

Every year they would always give us this long speach about how we really need to do our best on them and just how important those tests actually are blah, blah, blah. They would always threaten to suspend anyone caught doing that but they never did cause they can't really prove it.

"Your son threw his exam."
"No... he's an idiot."

:lol:

i hated those tests.
when we were finished, they would let us leave the room so we wouldn't bother anyone else and unfortunately, i was always the first to leave.
i hated having to walk across the room with everyone staring at me.

quit staring at me!
i don't like it when people stare at me.
stuttering stanley, stuttering stanley, stuttering stanley.

I'm gonna do alotta staring tomorrow. :(

<--Almost always the last one out.

I read that as "Pattie wagon." :duh:

Short bus, definitely short bus. :)

:lol: :lol:

Hey maybe that's where Fitz is, got scooped up by the Paddy Wagon for possum hunting in the off season while drunk and wearing panties on his head or somesing.

:unsure: Then why hasn't he called me to make bail? No, wait... he prolly used up his one phone call to call one of 'em 900 numbers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: "You sure sound purdy Bambi, do you think you could meet me sometime? At the county jail? Bring some money?

Hello?"

:lol: :lol: Aww.. he's making friends with Bubba and T-bone. :)

Hahahh they cheese-grated the PROPERTY OF LEONE tattoo off his ass and replaced it with JUST CALL ME "PACK OF MARLY REDS".

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aww, he liked that tattoo so much, he cried when he got it... Or maybe it was because of my hitting him when he wouldn't stop moving around. Oh well, he'll get it back. :devil:

Back