what's the best album the mainstreams never heard

damndatshot

Reaction score
I'm constantly searching for great music and obviously MTV is no help!!!! i hear records like Fuzzbubble's self-titled debut and Talib Kweli's reflection Eternal and i'm blown away at these great songs that get no attention. i've wondering what's the best albums you heard outside of the mainstream. what blew you away how good it was regardless of genre whether blues, techno, or rock whatever

I want to know what you think and what you listen and love!!! :eek:

Bitcrush - In Distance, ANYTHING by Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Explosions In The Sky.

Goto my myspace and listen to those to songs on my playlist. I could listen to them over and over, and I have.

The Gabe Dixon Band - "On A Rolling Ball". If you like Ben Folds, you'll like this guy. The KGB is a band I've been listening to for probably 6 or 7 years, and no one's ever heard of them unless you live in CA. They played a show here in Tennessee ONCE. Funny thing is, for them to be so unheard of, you hear their music in the background of a lot of MTV shows and their song "Goodbye Girl" was actually done by someone else for some dumb commercial about exercise clothing or something. <_< Those are two of my favorite "unheards". Then again, if you guys start listening to them, I guess they'll no longer be unheard of.... :huh:

Back