Quite a site you have here!

strawmyers

Reaction score
Hey all... never thought I would actually create a log-in; but the Discovery channel post pulled me over the edge :D I have used this site probably 30+ times in the past; but each time my questions were able to be answered via the search function. As a moderator on another board, I have a great appreciation for what can come of people from around the world pooling their collective knowledge into one place; and this site is a perfect example of that!

About me? Well, obviously I am a music fan :p No one thing in particular... I pick songs based on how they appeal to me, not based on then genre from which they come. I will say my 80's music folder is the same size as all the rest of my music folders combined, though. My real hobby is off-roading (especially Isuzus) and the other activities related to the sport (working on vehicles, metal fabrication/welding, etc). I also enjoy rock climbing with my body in addition to with my truck. My baby is a '93 Amigo with quite a few goodies to help it play well in the rocks. I haven't figured out yet if I devote so much time to my truck because I'm single, or if I am single because I devote so much time to my truck :lol: Here's some shots of her doing what she does best:

3-wheelin3.jpg

onTheSteps.jpg

onStrawmyerWall.jpg

Its always fun to see the look on my passenger's faces the first time I drive over something like that with them inside :eek: So anyway, if you are in my area and want to see what you vehicle can do, check the MWIOR link in my sig (you don't have to be an Isuzu owner, but you DO need to own a real truck with real 4wd... cute utes and crossover vehicles aren't built for what we do). And if you're an Isuzu owner in need of tech help or ideas on upgrades, give the 4x4wire link a try. Thanks to the powers that be for allowing me to be a part of your little space on the web :)

hmm... pic links didn't work? ;) And I don't see an option to edit my post, so I guess the interested parties will just have to copy and paste... and I'll have to start using the "Preview Post" option before submitting :p Oh yeah, one last thing... I have no idea what my avatar picture is for... just thought the little frog character was entertaining :D

Yeah he's cute.

And no, pictures are down for the time being. But ctrl c and v still work. ;)

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 3 2006, 01:23 AM
Like rain in the springtime.
Influx of newbies? Guess I'll have to hang around a bit to figure out all of the inside jokes :D

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 2 2006, 08:56 PM
And what time being would that be? All of eternity?

Originally posted by strawmyers+Apr 3 2006, 10:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ Apr 3 2006, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 3 2006, 01:23 AM
Influx of newbies? Guess I'll have to hang around a bit to figure out all of the inside jokes :D [/b][/quote]
No, its because I say "Yo" to every single new person. Its tradition.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Apr 3 2006, 10:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Apr 3 2006, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by strawmyers@Apr 3 2006, 10:34 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Apr 3 2006, 01:23 AM

Influx of newbies? Guess I'll have to hang around a bit to figure out all of the inside jokes :D
No, its because I say "Yo" to every single new person. Its tradition. [/b][/quote]
LIAR! You didn't say "Yo" to me. You said :huh: but to be fair I'm not really new.

Originally posted by rewep+Apr 3 2006, 02:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Apr 3 2006, 02:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 2 2006, 08:56 PM
And what time being would that be? All of eternity? [/b][/quote]
Yes.

Originally posted by strawmyers+Apr 3 2006, 02:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawmyers @ Apr 3 2006, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 3 2006, 01:23 AM
Influx of newbies? Guess I'll have to hang around a bit to figure out all of the inside jokes :D [/b][/quote]
We're not that interesting, but hang around anyway. ;)

Back