What should I wear

*grabs pitch fork*

Ok I know this is gonna sound ''dumb'' but I had never heard of that incident until like last month.. I saw something on NGE or History, or maybe Discovery channel.. I was like woa! Where was I?

Originally posted by a_iver@Oct 10 2005, 11:42 PM
UP YOURS YOU BITCH I WILL MESS UP YOUR FACE :mellow:
So you've changed your mind about pearl necklaces?

Hey Agent L could you bring me an apple when you come? I've been up here all day waiting for Andy and Bloodybutt to show.

:lol: so hot

The funniest part of Men in black 2 was '' I can be agent M''

Originally posted by Enyone@Oct 10 2005, 11:51 PM
:lol: so hot

The funniest part of Men in black 2 was '' I can be agent M''
:lol: :lol: Oh shit.. can I change my name now?

The best part of Men In Black I is "He's in a cab!"

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 10 2005, 11:47 PM
Hey Agent L could you bring me an apple when you come? I've been up here all day waiting for Andy and Bloodybutt to show.
:lol:

Sure :eek:k: and I'll pick up some burders.

Originally posted by leone+Oct 10 2005, 11:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Oct 10 2005, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Oct 10 2005, 11:47 PM
:lol:

Sure :eek:k: and I'll pick up some burders. [/b][/quote]
Hot damn! I'll call ahead to Ruby Tuesday's. :naughty:

:lol: That was so cute.

Have some Southwest Eggrolls for me! I'll be up here in the clocktower enjoying this delightful Big Mouth Burder. ;)

Oh shit I was gonna go get a real life Big Mac and it's midnight now and our shitty McDonald's doesn't sell Big Macs after midnight. :!@#$:

Hey I wonder if Rhonda gots a little gremlin yet. Her husband should bring a lappy to the delivery room and give us a play-by-play. :)

It's right here, BITCH. *throws it out the clock tower window*

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 10 2005, 11:59 PM
Hey I wonder if Rhonda gots a little gremlin yet. Her husband should bring a lappy to the delivery room and give us a play-by-play. :)
:lol: :lol:

"Ouch..
Ow...

OW...

OWWW...

YOU DID THIS TO ME, YOU BASTARD!"

:p

Haha! "Now she's threatening to have me castrated.. ok, she just cursed out the nurse.. umm, ok her head just spun around.. OW FUCK! She just zapped me with eyeball lasers!"

I'm still alive ladies. I take it back, I didn't know that was Trent from NIN because I never looked at the pic. He's not gay at all. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 11 2005, 07:35 PM
He's not gay at all. :lol:
Other fun ways of starting that sentence:

"I just met Trent in the bathroom, Why, ...

Back